A Useless Villain - Ch. 1

Basically a school shooter who doesn't want anybody to know they are a school shooter but something keeps reverting time when they try to shoot up the school. No wonder this manhwa is called "Incompetent Villain." I hope it wasn't too obvious about the shitfest you signed up for.

This chapter made me cringe somehow... I'm not sure if I wanna continue reading this.

dunno why people are crying so much about this chapter, sure it's not the best, it's cliche and all, but at least it aint the usual harem isekai.

He’s. not incompetent. He’s getting fucked with. Man I can’t wait for him to catch that slippery rat that’s rewinding time.

This is good lol. At first I thought it was his imagination but this is better. He's actually a good villain, though. Just hindered.

lmao how long will it be until it's like some twist and he goes like oh it was me who was resetting things all the time after killing someone

Fed-Kun's army
@OverlySarcastic Really feel like that's the case. Especially with the "I can't falter because I'm a villain." Feels like he's forcing himself for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread