A Useless Villain - Ch. 5

He isn't incompetent I pretty sure the city would be in flames by now if he wasn't getting reset

Dex-chan lover
Fat fucker just thought that he could slap and taunt a guy more built than him, taller than him, and has a protector role and get away with it/

i hate that guy who has time rewinding abilities. Annoying piece of shit. Bruh u can rewind time to save a BIRD but you can't rewind time to avoid yourself getting involved with the bullies or to prevent the attacks?! "Who gave such Gold in hands of a Donkey?"

Dex-chan lover
honestly, I just want our MC to kill that white haired guy so he can get on and be evil already

@Ashish12 lmao do u even read? White hair's ability is to heal/revive but when he does it to dead people, time rewinds as a consequence.

Dex-chan lover
@ashish12 Glad to see you're reading a different manga from me. His power is resurrection, as shown with the bird, but when he uses it on humans, time rewinds automatically, just like with the other guy.

so if the healer can heal animals without rewind, what is the villain supposed to do? kill monsters? also, what did the villain save this big guy from? was it an animal attack by chance

Fed-Kun's army
@makc123 I'm guessing he can only kill villains i.e the bullies? It might end up that way, maybe not. Might just be people in general though since the healer can't even revive them without rewinding.

maybe they he can kill only people that have killed? Could also mean suicide is like killing someone and that's why the other kid couldn't revive the dead student.

this is an interesting story and im glad i started this. i mean everyone has their own theory that the sad guy is an accidental time traveler but i dont think its that simple or else the mc would have killed him already. im thinking its something more like either someone has it out for the mc or maybe at some point he gained the ability to relive the moments he enjoyed most but he forgot about it as he hasnt used it in a long time and now its more of a curse than a blessing. more often than not tho my theories are wrong so dont take this as fact.

Users who are viewing this thread