A Villain Demands to Be Loved

is this a promo?if not yayyyyyyyyyyy btw i feel like i have seen this somewhere its like that othere manga i forgot the title
is this the guys side of the story :eek:ooooo

Oooh, this might be interesting. So, he has control over it and it hasn't been the first time he rewinded, then?

oh nice, endless journey, endless waiting. good luck for translating this.
and for the reader too, good luck. I wish yall have that much of a big heart for waiting.

Idk. The other one is funny and more charming... (the one where he looks like a complete pervert)

So same setting as Lamia Orphe Is Dead? Man they really come out at once

@Ihcky same! It really reminds me of lamia orphe is dead. I mean look at the mc and ml's features. Red hair and black hair all over again setting.

oh shit a stereotypical korean shoujo/josei reincarnation manwha BUT written from the male perspective? dis gon be good.

@Begoneclowns Nah man, I'm pretty chill if they took up 2 new series in a row, means they already have a set team to release it at a good pace, isn't it? *wink wonk* Let's see if this series will be updated each month LMAO, like their other series~

its like Lamia Ophelia is Dead.
One thing, i don't mind if it has the same plot as Lamia Ophelia is Dead.But the characteristics, the personality..isn't it like a rip-off? Moreover, the male lead.. i don't rlly like him. He's like saying,"I did all these so that you can be happy." Bullsh*t. Then they fall in love? Srsly? This is UTTERLY BULLSH*T. Maybe it's too early to say yet but i can already see where this is going

Idk about that Lamia connection besides the aesthetic because I kinda get that, (from what I got from reading it, I could've missed some important parts) the main girl isn't dead- like currently bc she probably died before, and I think
it's implied in the other later chapters that it's some kinda reincarnation? So actually, maybe. Guy says "I've seen many you's"
And honestly lol even though I said it wasn't male POV I think theres a fair bit of it where it's his thoughts thus far. It's really mostly MC girl's POV though. (I'm only on chapt 5 tho so don't quote me, again, I need to ask around about opinions of the novel, I'm mostly as confused as everyone reading.) IDK I've finished Ch1 so it should pop up soon

I'm not one to say the scans are slow but how the author segmented the chapters is short and kind of a slow burn;
it'll be annoying to follow this, but I hope it's worth it.
Thank you scan team for translating! :)

Thank you for the translation 💖

I have a feeling that this will turn darker later down the line but I do enjoy it so far. I'll be looking forward to future updates 💖

Users who are viewing this thread