A Villain Demands to Be Loved

@KyChan yeah people do have things going on in their life, don't go attacking a group of people just because you are not happy. Sorry to say not one single person matters more than another in this entire world. If you want to complain, play the blame game, and be rude to others why don't YOU pick up the series and do all that work for barely any thanks?
I am just a reader myself not part of any translator group, but stop giving the translators such a hard time people they have their own lives and don't deserve the crap your giving them for doing something for free they don't have to do

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh nice to see the stuff on bato.to coming here now, hope for more, I think the raws are quite furthered ahead, after all

"The man sobbing his eyes out, telling her that he'd do absolutely anything if she'd wed him- is that very Duke! What is Senia supposed to do with him!?"

'No' is a complete sentence.

Not seeing a "Strong female lead" tag on Manga Updates is too foreboding. Not going to read.

No, please continue TLing
EJ hasnt been updating for 3 months. No word about when they'd update.

3 months, no updates imo does not count as sniping. And the Raws are fairly far into the story to get a good chunk of interested readers.
If you end up picking this up, I'd respect it. And nobody owns the story other then the author (and or offical publications.)

Thank you for updating this.

If any of you speak Malay, Indo, Brunei (Idk why these people differentiate their language based on country -_- they are basically the same language) you can read the indo translation at batoto. They are up to chapter 43.

Also for the TL, if you are using MTL, try to MTL the indo translation first. The language uses roman alphabets and will give far more accurate MTL result. MTL sucks at non-roman alphabets language, like Korea and Japan.

@Oakstream Maybe you don’t understand my comment. People being busy are fine. I just have an issue with scangroups choosing to call dibs on a series that’s hyped up, translating a few chapters to establish their claim, and then stop. This means that other, less well-known groups cannot pick up those series because they’d be sniping. Larger scangroups have large discord servers, so some of their dedicated fans will go and attack the ‘offending’ independent translator. Again, if they have the capability to do so, I have no problem in waiting, but it’s the monopolization despite lacking resources that rubs me the wrong way.

Endless Journey has a lot of projects and their staff have their own personal lives as well. They also know this. So instead of adding more weight, they should discard some titles to make it easier for everyone, not translate 5 chapters in 7 months just to reiterate their claim for the sake of owning something. I, for one, am thrilled that another translator has just picked up this series, despite opening themselves up to the risk of sniping accusations.

Like you, I’m also just a reader. I was also frustrated when I commented because this had been hyped up and anticipated for so long, but has now fizzled into obscurity. While I appreciate large, well-known scan groups for their past contributions and their quality, I think some are starting to take on too much, crowding out other people who may want to start themselves. It’s important to drop projects if you simply cannot devote the resources to them instead of hoarding. Both readers and scanlators suffer.

I agree with @Kychan

EJ is known for taking up so many projects, but they dont continously update their projects that they dibs on. Leaving so many series to have 5 chapters and then never see an update within many months to continue.

While another TLer who may have a really big interest, but a small following. But frequently TLs, updates, and posts. May get called out to be a sniper because they aint a big known scans group.
Get Notifications, DMs, discord invaded by the other scan group fans saying why you sniping???

Imo. Its why I think 3 months no updates, aint sniping. Its picking up a "dead project." And revive it.
I get that EJ staff thrives as this TLing being a hobby like many other TLers and Scans group, but if they start new projects and leave it to months of no updates. Its better for another TLer who has interests in the series and pick it up.
They can focus on their main projects instead.

@benmazalan92 I'm actually getting the character's names from their translation but I'm not using their translations because I haven't asked for permission to re-translate. I'll probably use their translations once I have asked for permission.

@StellarIceberg Thank you ^^

Translate this please. If u lack staff and interest but mad at other for translate dead project then its ur own problem.

benmazalan92 indonesian malay and bruney actualy different languange but same. Its have same root but not same.

Btw indonesian translate in batoto usualy a rip from paid site ( coin sistem )

Btw 43 chap already translated to indonesian

@benmazalan92
Malay and indo might sound the same but they are different, some words might be the same but the meaning might not, its a whole different language, as for brunei and malaysia, yes their official language are both malay but the Bruneians and Malaysians has a lot of they're own dialects. So 'brunei' isn't a name of a language, only the country. You can google it for more specific info :))

@jia-
last I checked (which is the day after I typed the previous message) Bahasa Indonesia is Malay language, just renamed for national integration purpose. It was a compromise between past Indonesia leaders due to Indonesia administration being java centrist to properly integrate Riau Island into Indonesia. Because Riau Island spoke mainly Malay. But here is the thing, despite Bahasa Indonesia (Malay) being the official language, Bahasa Indonesia is not the most spoken language in Indonesia. The most spoken language in Indonesia is java. Which is why a lot of people thought bahasa Indonesia are different language. It is not. They just confuse it with Java. Java is a different language though. It got different grammar and everything. But both Malay and Java still belonged to the polynesian culture language.

And no, dialect is not considered as different language, some vocab might be different, some pronunciation might be different, but it is still the same language and follow the same grammatical rule. So basically Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, spoke the same language.

Users who are viewing this thread