A Villainess for the Tyrant - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I hope she keeps on being reckless, within reason of course... like only with her husband. 😂🤣

@similarambition
yeni : i think its for yenifer in The evil lady's hero
athy : athanasia in Who made me a princess
raeliena : The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
tia: The Villainess Lives Twice

aaaaand ariadna, idk who it is sorry !!! (but id like to know too please @purelist !!!!)

Fed-Kun's army
Girl is straightforward and not in an annoying way, I hope she continues to be this way. I don't like clingy girls especially those who see the guy's face once and are like "yep, I love him, he must love me back" but very rarely do I find an MC that dips in that character pool but isn't annoying, just has an appreciation for a good face, expect respect from her husband but isn't all like "he must love me" every time he draws a breath. I think the only good MC like this is from "This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage".

I hope this one doesn't disappoint!

@mimux

I'm pretty sure ariadna is from the Emperor's daughter?
Not completely sure bc I dropped it a year ago 🤪

@miistis aaah yeah it is, thank you !!
same, read some chapters and dropped it, but maybe I'll give it another chance one day😛

@SimilarAmbition
Athanasia (athy) from "who made me a princess" and raeliana from "the reason why raeliana ended up at the duke mansion " ,ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECES , another diamon "bewar of the villainess" then aristia from the abondoned empress

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was wondering where the Smut tag was, well, i'll wait until the next chapter, thanks a lot Just Do It!

wow this is the most refreshing mc ive encountered of all the married-off-to-a-tyrant webtoons i've read -- that she even planned this out to make sure that her home country was wiped off the map is actually rly smart, love that 1000% petty energy

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda hope she destroys her home country.... we need a true villainess !

Users who are viewing this thread