A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

hjtglhtlghtrsl

this has such a fun start gkdfj i'm looking forward to this project!!!

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, if she's lying about falling in love, why's her ultimate goal to obtain him?

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk
Wouldn't it make more sense for her to say "no matter what I'll obtain freedom" then?
If so she doesn't really have to obtain him, he's just a mean to her goal

She will destroy the kingdom, so put her under house arrest since birth.

Sounds like one of those self-fulfilling prophecies where the preventative actions were the cause the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
@PotatoZero

nah, you got to think of it from the villainy perspective. "Sure I could take the blame and get all the attention but confusing things by using a foil is also quite villainous too."
its different from the pure evil perceptive : "F em all. Everyone dies and who cares what others think."

Fed-Kun's army
alkfjlksd that comment about masturbating... my dude what the fuck lmao

also: SHE JUST WANTS FREEDOM!!! I'M ROOTING FOR HER!!! DESTROY THE COUNTRY QUEEN WHO CARES!!!

thank you for picking this up, i'll def be following along!!!

So in this case, the knight is isekai’d/reincarnated right?
But we’re still going with the perspective of the ‘villainess’?

Still, I’m here for all of it. Spicing up the villainess trope is always in my book!

Dex-chan lover
For those doubting her, she genuinely fell in love with the ML (coming from the WN). Any more will be spoilers.

when he casually said masturbating in front of a noble princess OMEGALUL

also, hes 25? didnt expect that

Fed-Kun's army
Fucks sake, pick one font and stick with it. That randomly appearing cursive is murder on the eyes.

Group Leader
@Jinyo and others with remarks about the font changes:
The raws has fonts changing in the bubbles as well. So our TS just tried to keep to that.
Plus, the fonts are different to give off the feeling or the way the characters are speaking. Whether they're scared, acting all Cutesy and stuff etc. It would be too bland if it was only one emotionless font

So the reason for his odd change in behavior from a playboy is because he isekaied then, That’s kinda interesting 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread