A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
i will never understand why other people believe just because they're simply incapable of doing something, that means other people are, as well. like lol just admit to your own shortcomings, or in a nicer pov, admit that maybe she's just rlly smart. i hope mc dukes it out with her.

thank you for the chap!!

Fed-Kun's army
are all of them stupid or what? just few stupid words from random bitch, that i bet ended somewhere low, pointing some "corruption" and everyone believe that?
if i stand there, then i would point, that if shes incopetent, then she should study more, instead of blaming teachers.

thanks for chapter

Dex-chan lover
@sammyPangel to be fair to the heroine, she didn't do the whole chain. Whether she had ill intentions here or not, she only put forth the idea that perfect was only attainable if MC already knew the questions ahead of time, which as a reincarnator in an otome game, she's in theory in the same position as far as certain events go. The rest was the high-speed gossip mill churning out the venom.

Welp, originally I thought that the heroine is probably just being on guard against the villainess since she did something different from the game so it's not really her fault. But now, it's really hard for me to hold myself from giving her the middle finger.

Dex-chan lover
i will leave my message here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGi34vJnDnk&ab_channel=BruceWayne
Y42Hun2U.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
You'd have to know the questions beforehand
I know what they were going for, but that's the entire point of a test. The entire class before then is supposed to be giving you the answers beforehand so that they can see how well you retained them for the test. These accusations are a roundabout way of being angry that a person learned what they were being told.

Dude too obvious and you're going down for that

Thank you for the update!

My middle finger salutes you if you intentionally said that to rouse ill will against Rozalia-sama!

Get this hoe out of here.
Also thank you for translating. Princess x knight fluff is always magical.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, those mob characters are really something else...

(And the heroine but i mean that’s to be expected given the niche of this series)

Double-page supporter
@beazacha
What in the world is this logic???! A perfect escore isn't that surreal tbh, back when I was a student it would happen to the top students regularly...? Forget the heroine for a second, are everybody just that stupid?!
Considering what was shown until now, the answer is probably yes. I mean there is a nation full of peoples that wish to lock her up (if not worse), becouse of a questionable legend, I would say that stupidity is endemic.

I say questionable for various reason but the main one is:
In the previous chapters it was stated that she is one of the few confirmed rose princesses, is unclear what it means, but I can suspect that there were other women sospected to be, and maybe also their life were restricted (otherwsie the restriction of freedom and movements doesn't make sense to be described as historical custom).
But even if not, the fact she was confirmed as such means that or it exists a way to detect them (it seems unprobable following what was shown) or more probably the fact that she already BLED and the rose scent of her blood was detected. Yet the Kingdom doesn't seem destroyed (depsite they deserve so).
Yet no one is questioning this.
Idiots.
in a comment in previous chapters was stated that she actually bled when a child.

Aggregator gang
Bitxxxxxhhhh the hell,,,, by you making fun of our MC like that, do you think you'll score more to the second prince or the tsundere guy????? No way

Group Leader
@llde I don't think she needs to bleed for them to determine the rose scent
it's more as in it's hereditary. As in, her mother had it, her grandma before her as well, etc. Though I am not sure if it's ever stated to be only through the female line, could just as well be the father who passed it on. (I didn't read ahead, this is mostly just the way it's been explained afaik)

the
bled as a child
starts being relevant chapter 13 the earliest (from what I saw in the raws), I am not sure if it's mentioned before as I don't understand Japanese, I am just a poor stupid cleaner

Double-page supporter
Or she's a massive nerd who before she came outside used to study all the time so this is child's play for her? Seriously screw Luthier

Users who are viewing this thread