A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Their chins are so long lol
Who cares about their gossip it would be hard to fake bring do smart in class or during lessons when getting called on to answer. That girl should be held accountable for slander after they prove she didn't cheat and you'd think the people currently around would question her character after causing this kind of scene.

Fed-Kun's army
gotta love the logic, commoner calls out a Marquis daughter for cheating, everyone instantly dogpiles on the idea.

BRUH WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER WHERE THE PRINCE AND KNIGHT DEFEND HER AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I don't like this cliffhanger but thanks for the translations

Why i got the feeling that cadio is also isekai'd too, maybe that's why he dont know about The Rose Princess, struggling to read the book and generally behaves in weird way

Edit : nevermind i didnt read the description lol

@Minxxerias I assumed that the rankings of the girls and boys have been separated.

Even if she did know all the questions and their answers beforehand, that's still a lot of questions; being able to memorize all the answers correctly (and write them all down correctly, without getting any mixed up) is itself kind of amazing.

WHAT A BIH >_< the fl worked hard! don't degrade her grades just because youre stupid 😑 i dislike you "heroine"

This is kinda ridiculous, "heroine" can just blurt that out in front of many people and the accused herself, and the people just gossip in front of the rose princess? First of all its baseless, secondly our MC is rather high ranked, considering the strict hierarchy of nobles, i don't think everyone would gossip openly like that. FL can actually openly accuse her of slander.

Also, its weird that Lutier is openly breaking character by speaking ill of her 2nd time already. She's basically exposing herself as a two faced bitch and no one is suspicious of her??

It was having a good time already
But my stomach felt something so uncomfortable on that comfiness.

That heroine is poison.

Also I just feel so uneasy and uncomfortable when Cadio and our MC is together. Something is so strange ever since this heroine talked to Cadio privately..

A single word from the heroine and everyone agrees to that instantly. Well, well, well, why am I not surprised anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread