A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

"She got a perfect score when the test is hard so she must be cheating." what a dumb logic. By this logic then every perfect score must be a product of cheating. Can't she just accept that maybe, the MC is indeed, smart? She got a tutor and all. Sheesh. In my 12 years of mandatory education I've never seen any case when someone get top score and someone just like "she must be cheating then." What a stupid reason to accuse someone...

I want a chapter 6 cuz I wanna see our MC beat the shit out of her. ( I actually don't know what is about to happen sooo, this is not a spoiler)😇

Aggregator gang
What a bitch

WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER
I WANT TO SEE THIS BITCH GET HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE

I NEEEEEEED MOOOOOORE :<< SHOULD I KEEP MY HOPES UP OR JUST ACCEPT THAT THIS IS NEVER GONNA GET ANOTHER CHAPTER TRANSLATED

This bitch just get out from here, youre the thot that disturb my eyes!🙄
When it will be updated...I can't wait what to see the thot begone

pfffff
by that extension she is accusing the royal family as well what an idiot
because all the rose princesses requests are approved by them

the rose princess reminds me of kaguya shinomya personality wise

Thank God she has a prince as a friend slash homie slash study partner BUT DAMN THIS MILK TEA BITCH STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!

seriously? Girl just because someone did better then you doesn't mean they cheated
*eye roll*

I hope the prince says they studied so hard together

Also Cadio get a clue the lukewarm milk tea bitch is a snake of a woman (and thats an insult to reptiles everywhere btw) and from this you can clearly see shes mean spirited at the least if someone said this about my friend I would be up in their face yelling so everyone can hear me proclaim how much of a dumbass they are and that they are a manipulative whore going after powerful men in goverment

WTF!? These people must be absolute SHEEP!? A SINGLE NOBODY SAYS, "Oh she must have cheated" and they all go "Uh-guh-duh YEAH! SHE CHEATED!" LIKE WHAT?!

Welp, the MC just got a scenario very similar to her servants' suggestions handed to her on a silver platter.

I bet she's either gonna overturn this spectacularly right out of the gate. . . or be like, "A chance! Let's have Cardio worry about me! 😐/🤩"

My jaw literally dropped, the audacity of this bitch :O :O

@Ciel_Soleil yeah agreed, I feel like we've gotten a lot of hints that both the Heroine and Cadio are isekai people - with the Heroine aware of the game and Cadio not at all. Cadio really seems like he's just trying to survive suddenly being cast into this world lol. He hasn't even had the time to do some information gathering (being unaware of the Rose Princess and all that)

Edit: actually rereading the description to this, it outright states that Cadio is a clueless reincarnator (and that the Heroine is an aware one) 😂😂

i see.
4xmsxd.jpg

Why did no one point out that it was LUTIER that insinuated that she cheated? Like prince and soldier boy are y’all not gonna point out that she was totally out of line????!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread