A Villainess No More - Ch. 18

Basically, for her sister to stand out as a heroine, there had to be a vilaness. Now that she is gone, it all falls apart.

Lil Sis done goofed. I bet her reputation will fall in every group, commoners, nobility and royalty, and Anastasia will come and save her ass

Dex-chan lover
I hope our girl will not give a shit about those twats at home that didn't appreciate her when everything was going smoothly.

And it looks like they let go of wrong sister

I seriously hope those commoners who were badmouthing on her earlier are now regretting their decision. Her sister probably meant well or at least had an odd sense of justice or may have just been a simple attention wh*re but as of this event, its undeniable that Athy had the foresight to keep the kingdom from falling apart and they lost her. Well, at least she can start fresh on a much better environment where she'll be appreciated

It's nice to see the opinion of her home country slowly changing and shifting near the truth

Dex-chan lover
To the people worrying about this: she's going to be married here.
I wouldn't worry about her having to go back. She has duties in her new house now, it's not like the asshole back home can do anything about it.

I do sort of hope the people in her old nation suffer horribly though. Hey it's a manhua, let me be evil for once, nobody is going to actually suffer XD

Supporter
Yyyyep! The little sister start to mess up the country...

Waiting for her to be chased after messing up a few times, or just wanting to order her sister back, and fall for the horrible devilish husband she didn't want previously, and do stupid things again...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not quite following what was happening with the young nobles, but it's plain to see that the consequences of Athy not being around are quickly kicking into gear.

It's so easy to see Lilian's line of thought too.
She saw that there was a huge budget, so she decided to get good food for the people without thinking about rationing them for each person or the necessary management. "I want to give them delicious an nutritious food" is the beginning and end of her attention to the matter, and if Athy were there, she would've picked the more preservable stuff and gotten criticized for being stingy with a large budget..

People finally realizing that Lilian is an idiot.

She may have good intentions but she doesn't bother thinking things through. Athanasia had taken care of all the logistics and funding Lilian's charities.

Thank you so much for the fast update 💞
Good Work 👍

I just knew it!! Without athy everything will fall apart for her family.. It was sooner or later that the stupid lil sis will mess something up smh

What a surprise Robelia is starting to go to hell. At least some of the nobles were aware of the importance and value that MC had in the kingdom.

that was really short, my heart is dissapointet and my head wants moooreee i need more to satisfy my desire^^

I'm so happy Lilian is starting to lose favor lol Finally people will start seeing the real value of the MC

Users who are viewing this thread