A Villainess No More - Ch. 18

Athanasia suffered silently due to bad rumors made about her...now that she's gone, society is starting to realize her worth while Lili's true attitude and dumb behavior are starting to show bc her sister is not there anymore to clean up her mess.

@Maharani_airin No problem :)

From what I've seen the blonde noblewoman (which was the same one that appear in chapter 5) was one of the few that really appreciated MC and treated her with respect so kudos for her.

This story is so good... so excited for the wedding, is her family attending? i remember when she left she told them they didn't have to come but not sure if for the official wedding or just the first trip they were speaking of.

I'm beginning to think that Lillians "followers" had some grudge with Athy and were actually manipulating the dumb girl to their ends. Maybe they wanted to get rid of the most competent person before starting a revolt or something.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F nah man, fuck the king too, he didn't even bother saying goodbye to Athy nor acknowledging anything she had done for the country in actuality.

Man I love good karma on those that been hating on Athanasia. Can’t wait to see more karma on them again. 😈

Dex-chan lover
Lillian is probably going to start a revolution, I think that's what the 3 ladies were trying to say with the new aristocrats being aggressive or something. They might start one and put the people in an even worse condition or something, just a theory tho

Users who are viewing this thread