A Villainess No More - Ch. 22

It's kinda sad her family isn't attending due to her own infuriating sister—

But at least a silver lining for us readers since her hair is just beautiful

Fed-Kun's army
Wow! Did this chapter really ended up being all about why she had her current hairstyle?
I mean I knew these were short, but....

Dex-chan lover
@Elila I hope we get more chapters focusing on what’s happening at her home region soon. Will they finally realise how valuable their daughter they just sent away to die really was... 😤

This is the only romance manhua I actually enjoy. Chinese authors are too focused on writing the stereotypical arguing couple consisting of a dominant male and a submissive female. It's actually nice to see two people getting along and a female lead who doesn't throw tantrums for once. Thanks for translating.

Double-page supporter
@karolyn Honestly, I was hoping the opposite. (not the part about them regretting her going or not appreciating her) I just find her little sister infuriating and rather just have some fluff and relationship building of the new power couple for a few more chapters. For the sake of my blood pressure.

Double-page supporter
Why no one from her family attended again???

Dex-chan lover
@exxp because the bratty sister was supposed to marry Rian originally; and everyone thinks the Grand Duke Wintrene is a vicious murderer. They sent Athy off to die, basically.

Double-page supporter
@sunshinelemons So their impression of the grand duke was literally equal to "he kills his bride very simply", that bad?!
They are all technically hypocrites then.

I honestly appreciate all the hard work of the team in charge.
Hmm.. 😔
But well, I'm gonna drop this until they update far more chapters.
The story is kinda slow pace, so for me to read bit by bit is such a let down.

I'm sorry.. I know that I read this for free so I really am grateful and wish you guys keep ur spirits.

Aggregator gang
Sent to die Is a bit extra. At least the parents don't seem as specifically malicious as say the parents of that on with the dragon king greed, those parents literally sent their daughter to death with no care.

Users who are viewing this thread