A Villainess No More - Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
These short chapters are a joke. Why even bother reading this when it updates? Better to just read it once a month.

Wowwww. I'm also surprised this is a manhua, seeing as how there's actual consent the first time. +.(*'v`*)+
So far, they are both approaching each other so respectfully, I love it.

Are you sure he's not in love with her? Beyond his decency with the consent thing, his behavior up until now is that of a man with tender feelings that wants to cherish her.

Dex-chan lover
Omg he is like the perfect arranged marriage partner. Like bruh
Many thanks

One of the best MLs so far. Giving respect to the FL and not overbearing. There's a mutual understanding between them which rare in manhuas. We love you, you perfect ML.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO! OTHER! ML! COMPARES!

Look at this man. Hot, rich, respectful - he sees she is a little uncomfortable, and he voices EXACTLY what he means. best ML, best couple, so great

Supporter
!This is just speculation, I haven't read the raw. So please don't mark this as spoiler.

You know I'm kinda dreading when her family or whatever shows up in the future (we all know they will) and creates unnecessary drama for this lovely couple. Heck with how tropes and this kind of story usually go, chances are her "righteous" sister will show up and falls in love with him or something.

Ugh, this is like the most respectful couple I have seen in a long while in this type of series.

Users who are viewing this thread