A Villainess No More - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Male lead not a rapist, child murdering, abusive, cold arsehole in a Chinese story..... Impossible.

I think I heard that the original webnovel is Korean and it's just the webtoon that is Chinese? Not sure so don't quote me on this one.

And he's also obligated to consent due to duty, sooner or later. Consent is not exclusive to females. They both know what they got married for.

Why is there such a huge difference between the raw and scanlantion in the last bubble? Rian was supposed to be saying something like, "Seems like I'm going to eat my words...it's all your fault, adorable Athy".

Fed-Kun's army
@blazing_boz With the setting of the story, providing a heir is her duty. Not saying that it is morally correct, but that literally is her duty in society.

after those chapter i can finally pinpoint it. the novel flow is a bit off. i would describe it as robotic girly fantasy. the overall plot is alright, while cliche there is no big issue. however how it is draw, the conversations, and scene choices, it all feels a bit too robotic or too jerky. surprisingly, the one i feel are very similar, in its rigidity, are the very cliche male MC stories where everything seems to surround them and all women seem to live only for the MC. those kind of story feels like metaphorical plastic, even when there being no big issue, and i have the same feeling for this one.

What a mature and kind gentleman he respects her so much 😭❤️ I’m so glad she got to marry him, she will be treated so much netter than in her home country.

@moonlight00

I agree with you. Although it’s nice, you can’t shake off this weird fake sense. Maybe it’s the way they’re drawn or simply because they haven’t known each other that well. They seem emotionless but still have this platonic vibe going on right now. Guess we’ll see if it’ll improve and move toward a more deeper and affectionate relationship. 🥲

his shirt gives me prince eric vibes. or was it prince charming?? no wait that's from cinderella i think 💀

Users who are viewing this thread