A Villainess No More - Ch. 24

So, I’ve been reading this at KakaoPage Indonesia as well. I just noticed that beginning in chapter 3, the KPI version is more advanced. So, chapter 24 by SLC is chapter 13 at KPI. This had me shooked 🙀

I also faithfully read SLC’s version in case I miss any mature scene due to Indonesian notorious censorship. Thank you for working on this manhua. Really one of my most beloved manhuas.

Dex-chan lover
I know this isn't right to say this but he's simping real hard their, usually the author would ostentatiously makes it "I'm holding back my desire" for FMC (glad it ain't the case) but personally, I think their was a panel too extra that explained he was being one. if they left that detail up in the air, I still would have understand. BUT I'm just being nitpicky, considering their "talk" just then, they could have wrapped up the night as is "we respect one another, good night"
they probably won't have the "they deserve someone better", they locked together BUT being overtly respectful without communicating why, the "I want both of us to be comfortable and consensual" could lead to the whole "when is it okay to take the next step?". the two are very formal, so say it's a prediction that further relationship development is in a third party's hands

What the heck is going on in the comments lol I liked this chapter idk about the rest of you.

@ Yatsuki
I haven't read that far in the raws but to the point that I am at it's not the family but a girl that tries to break their relationship. ( The girl already has a fiance and went to school with the Ml but, she cares about her looks and is pretty selfish. She tries framing the Fl but it doesn't work out and actually makes them closer)

I love this couple! They’re so mature with each other. It’s so obvious he’s halfway in love with her 😆

Dex-chan lover
Damn find yourself a husband like that and u would be set

I just have to say: WHY ARE THE CHAPTERS SO SHORT 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thanks for translating though🥰🥰

Why are we 24 chapters in and we don't know anything about either of the main characters?? Am I just missing something because it feels like the story is moving on without actually setting anything up or explaining the background.

Male Lead that isn't a rapist
how rare
especial in a Chinese manga Still made her go " well im obligated to consent due to "duty" tho 🤮

Users who are viewing this thread