A Villainess No More - Ch. 5

Group Leader
Finally, at least that lady is decent.
Honestly Athanasia is probably better off leaving her family behind.

@IgrisBoi I agree. I honestly want to see that family fall to ruin after Athanasia leave. It's not like any of them can take care of a household.

Double-page supporter
Teenager sister; must be hard for elder sister.
Let's wish for the younger sister enlightenment instead of ruin, she's good-natured in core after all.

I wish for a random character commenting and giving vital information that makes the teenager sister misunderstand no more xD
(fantasizing)

Dex-chan lover
As we thought, big sis knew the long game.

Little sis's behavior is annoying, but...eh. They'll realize how important what she's doing is once she's gone and there's no one left to keep the idiots in check.

Contributor
This city will fall in despair/ruin after she leave, no ?
Anastasia is behind A LOT of projects, and take care of A LOT of people needs.

And i don't think her shitty sister will do anything to take this work, so RIP everyone.

I hate this pampered sister who don't see the consequence of her action (considering both sides).
I really hope that her sister and those people which badmouth her will have such an awful awakening that they will coming crawling on they knees to beg her to come back. 😈

I’m so glad that Anastasia has the countess’s support and understanding at least she’s not alone in this unlike her brat of a little sister

Fed-Kun's army
lmaooo they're gonna fall apart without her and i'm GLAD. GOOD. can't STAND her sister either tbh

thank you for the mega updates woooo ON TO READ THE REST

Dex-chan lover
cant wait till the sister realizes she has been a massive cunt and that with all her bitching she only annoyed ppl, while her sister got even more support and donations for the charity

Athanasia is a great noble lady who does her duty well while Lilian is a spoiled brat. I hope Lilian suffers. Let's see if she could do work as well as her sister

her family is going to go to ruins because of her sister, also id like to see her sister stripped of her title n wealth n have the same attitude smh

Interesting that the younger sister is the kind of straightforward, pure-hearted, norm-defying heroine we'd see in lots of regular shoujo or shonen: How dare these selfish rich nobles spend money on frivolous art parties when poor people are starving! etc etc, while the older sister would be the repressive arrogant jerk who only cares about wealth and power. But here from the older sister's POV we see the social deal-making and politicking that goes on behind the scenes: the older sister sucks up to the duchess, in return the duchess donates even more of her wealth to the charity event for poor people, everybody wins. Of course the duchess still kinda sucks for not just giving the money to charity without first requiring an expensive fancy party to flatter her ego, but that's wealthy nobility for ya.

Anyway, this is an interesting perspective flip so far. I don't hate the younger sister because neither she nor the older sister are "wrong," exactly; it just depends on whose POV the story is being told from. But it'll be interesting to see if the older sister's POV actually does anything to address the younger sister's points about imbalance of power in society, or if this story just turns 180 into the simplistic "Rich noble people are benevolent and accepting your assigned societal role is good, actually."

Users who are viewing this thread