A Villainess No More - Ch. 6

I don't think the sister is bad. She just needs a damn wake-up call. The girl is stubborn , come on, just because you can't see eye to eye doesn't mean you can't be nice. She's your sister and there are reasons she does things. If you go to your classes for once then maybe you could learn a thing or too.

Sigh regrets maybe in the future

I hope our not an evil lady become happy soon

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The sister is not selfish. She just hates her 'evil' elder sister who constantly 'bullies' her and places more importance in fancy stuff than the common people. She is like us tbh. Thanks to most stories we usually see the nobles as evil creatures hellbent on pilfering the nation's coffers, getting themselves in power through marriages etc.

She is just the simpleton that never realized how much the fanciness was actually required to help the common people this time. Well. Standard knights. Simple people, sometimes intellectually challenged.

Also, dear elder sister did slap her in public.

Let's throw a party in celebration that Lilian and all those nasty people are left behind! Woohooo!!!
I'm wondering just how self-centered Lilian can be?

The younger sister is self-righteous and annoying, money on her meeting the husband and regretting turning down the marriage.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep but unlike the rest of the characters, she lives with the MC. She knows, or at least seems to know, that she's not actually evil, even if they don't see eye to eye on anything.

Dex-chan lover
I wish for a war of this shit country.
Also. That spoiled brat better learned her lessons on a hard way.

Can't wait for the sister to get told to do something point blank from royalty, refuse, and get dungeon'd

I bid Lilian good luck with actually helping in managing the household, organizing more-important-than-anything charity events and getting donations from nobles now that Athanasia is gone. With her "conviction" she should at least be able to do that much. 🙄🙄

Fed-Kun's army
is this bitch so self-absorbed that she thinks the duke will take one look at her and immediately demand a bride exchange? maam?

Up until this chapter where Lillian makes that remark about him wanting to exchange the brides, I wanted to like her, despite how annoying she was. But now I'm just like "ugh, you're both dumb AND shallow, what a shame."

How can the younger sister act self-righteous and stand up for the commoners yet hold such a selfish and ignorant attitude towards her own sister?

Group Leader
what a bitch. she's so ignorant and thinks some guy would want her lol. i understand what she meant and the context of it, but that point she made was so obnoxious and i can't stand her.

people are weird treating the elder sister that is helping them is a monster and treating the little sister that is harming them is a saint.

Im going to laugh when the country starts to fall apart and they investigate what was holding it together.

Users who are viewing this thread