A Villainess No More - Ch. 6

Lilian is so selfish and how dumb their parents spoiled this kid. Hope that society will see how that the real evil in the society is Lilian and her ignorant/dumb views will be the reason their economy declines

It could actually be said that lilian is being manipulated with sympathy by others, well it doesn't changed that fact that she is naive and selfish.

Lol she really thinks she’s that b*tch huh 😑
She is literally agreeing with the rumors of her sister being « The Evil Lady » and her being the little angel.

idk how people like this lil sister of hers :))) but i think he'd thank them for the exchange of brides. he dodged a bullet there hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
yep let them burn, also wow the sister staright up thinks she better than the MC isnt she? if he sees me hes gonna want me!....Bitch!

This is a great manga for it to have already caused me to so strongly dislike a character in only 6 chapters. Lillian's an arrogant, impudent, brat. I'm also hooked and can't wait to see how it progresses.

Thank for you translating <3

Dex-chan lover
wow little sister needs to calm down if your that worried just don't go but a least let your parents attended the wedding, they care more about her marrying out of the country than you do

I only have one question, if she really wants to help commoners why haven't we seen her actually hang out with a commoners that aren't involved in aristocrat business?

Dex-chan lover
it's always the Imouto that is the most shitty person ever in these stories like damn

I swear these commoners and her sister has no idea how screwed they are if such a key person is no longer there to help connect the important connections they oh so use but is completely ignorant of.

Dex-chan lover
I think MC is in a bit of a strange disposition. she's such a pillar. is their no one else that holds down the fort/office
also being naive and "innocent" can be a sin. this ******* sister. at least the civilians have an excuse but she ******* lives with her
@Khott you've probably already read ahead but my guess is that, in contrast to her "weird" but revolutionary and charismatic sister, she's too much like a "noble". in a previous chapter it also shadows that she publicly slapped her sister in front of a crowd, but MC regrets it in no way whatsoever. it's also noticeable that MC isn't like the rest of the ducal family - probably why Lillian is being support in her antics AND in tandem, I superpose they could have used the ducal name, to do something about her bad reputation (but then again it's fiction).
a lot of her bad rep is about "Miss Lilian being harassed"

Well get ready to be f#cked Lillian because you don't know how to handle shit lmaooo

Yes, this day will go down in history! The moment the Kingdom starts its decline. I want them to celebrate their hearts out, and then witness how it all goes downhill from there. So party it up. That'll be the last joy you'll ever experience.

Users who are viewing this thread