A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
First time see 'big nose' in this kind of story haha
Making them real ugly surely difficult. I think Mildred's daughters are cute.

@hanabimao

Comrade! lol sure turns out its the novel this work is based off since they have the same name!

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-cinderella-preciously/

I found there are several other novels with similar premises too if you need recommendations. (Not all of them are fully translated yet thou)

@SleepyVi

Hi do you mind adding the novel to the description.

The link is below

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-cinderella-preciously/

Thanks for translating!

OH MY GOODDD finally its hereeeee
Ive already read the novel but sadly its only 10/11(?) Chapters, no update since then. Pls continue dont abandon this

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Mildred's daughters are cute and beautiful in my eyes!.. ^ ^ then Cinderelli~~~ came wow! I think, Mildred is beautiful as Cinderella.

Her two daughters are adorable and so sweet! I know when my mother asks me to do something there's a lot of whinging before I do I anyway lol

Group Leader
Oh her birth daughters are surprisingly not obnoxious and are kind-hearted? Thank you for picking this up!

@EternalDragon thanks man. Sadly, it's only available until chapter 4 despite the website included the link up until chapter 10 lol. I would love to hear those novel recommendations, as I'm bored af cuz of this bloody pandemic.

Imagine waking up to a huge house and three daughter about to get married. That's lucky.

Looks fun! I hope Cinderella isnā€™t evil or anything... Considering thereā€™s a drama tag, Iā€™m a bit worried 0)-(

I really like this novel before (well just 10 chs got translated) and searching for spoilers from korean blogs, and its said this story is kind of 'women emancipation', how she raised her daughters to become successful womans, there's a love interest and romance for our mc but not really main plot (well he's hot on the novel cover*ā€¢Ģ€į“—ā€¢Ģ*), anyway its about woman and how they survived and stand with their own feet with medieval world background!! Well i'm in!!

Well oh damn itā€™s Cinderella ...... huh ... hmmm... I wonder what kinda changes thereā€™ll be.. looking forward to it

If the original owner is dead and a transmigrated soul with the knowledge of the story is not there, things will be very different. Cinderella is not going to suffer as much or at least not by the hands of the stepmother. We can see that the MC is a good person. She is even teaching the daughters how to be independent women like teaching them what a "low class" person should know. We have to remember that the lords and ladies didn't learn how to do the basic households and only knew how to sew and "how rule" their homes.

@lemon_berry it doesn't appear to be that way. I dunno it didn't give me that vibe. I still think that there is going to be some sort of sibling rivalry but the stepmother is going to be the one to suffer the most because she is going to be teaching the sisters and step sister /Cinderalla/ to get along with one another while teaching them how to be independent women and how to defend themselves from men and how to notice how is a good man/person. It is possible that the prince is not such a nice person as we thought lol. I hope our MC gets to meet an excellent man to fall in love [since i doubt i will see some sort of yuri here xD]

Users who are viewing this thread