A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 1

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡And Stay Safe!!!

Thank youu!!
I really like the novel too, but sadly it's not being updated anymore 😭

😍OH MY, I can't believe I almost had forgotten this novel, it's one of my favorites!! For people who are seeing this for the first time, an alternative title for this is: how to teach your noble daughters to care for the house while avoiding a really hot and sweet dude. It's awesome.
My only pet peeve is that they could have tried a bit harder on making the step-sisters "ugly". Like, really, they just look like your average maid side character, the second one can actually pass as a MC depending on the artstyle. Artist could have gotten a bit more creative with their design without making them gross or anything. I'm happy they didn't just make them chubby and said "ok this is an Ugly character". tho.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to these series, thanks for translating!!!!😍

Mildred's daughters ain't even ugly tho! Oh, their noses aren't as pointy and they don't have as many eyelashes? big fuckin deal!

Dex-chan lover
They have a bigger nose, so there character actually becomes identifiable in a sea of random "beautiful bitches"
HIDIOUS, DISGUSTING! UGLY AS SIN!

If that's ugly I bet the first husband just looks like a regular guy.

@Darkwolfix I was curious about how it's gonna go so I ended up buying the raws :'D put a spoiler tag for the next part but there's no real spoilers:
Not really sure why there's a drama tag cause it doesn't seem to be going in that direction so far, which I'm glad for! And I'm also worried for MC cause that guy seems super sketchy LOL;;

This binch, Iris and Lily are adorable. I'm looking forward to this story tho.

Pls no love rival, pls no love rival...let it be wholesome family content

Users who are viewing this thread