A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Lmao she's trying to set up her daughters and here the guy is like 'why is she asking about a younger guy when a hot commodity is right in front of her?'

Also.. Like... He keeps ignoring her daughters and seems to forget she even has them

Many thanks

Say, did Cinderella's father actually fake his own death so he can see how Mildred actually treats Cinderella?

Edit: or Mildred's character in general (cause if Walford actually Cinderella's father, no wonder he's getting jealous hearing Mildred being curious about other man)

Fed-Kun's army
this dude spends sm time being jealous that he dont have time to Think

Fed-Kun's army
Daniel's so into Mildred, but all she's concerned with is if she can get her daughters married off.

Baron Hotstuff, if you want to be with a mother of three daughters, you gotta think that everything this mother does is for the sake of her daughters

Mr Baron, for as long as there's no body of her AWOL husband, spare her the grief and take care of more important businesses. A mother cat needs to tend to her litter before she concerns herself with matters of your kind.
That doesn't mean I don't hate him, I just think a man of his type of nature is rather concerning, especially if he knew Mildred had just "lost" a husband.

I really dont like this dude, he's way to interested in her, and she she keeps shutting him down. Take a hint!

Whether Mildred interested in the boy or not, that's none of your business?? I seriously want this ML to be taken down a peg.

okay i know this is like not the point but all of her dresses so far have been designed so nicely like theyre so elegant ldskjflksdf

I'm less interested in her interactions with the pushy male lead and much more interested in her pursuit to raise her daughters. Or rather, to make sure her daughters get a happy life.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, can never get over how possessive he behaves. Hope this ramps up soon so we can kick him to the curb and focus on her family instead.

Fed-Kun's army
@10zin10 ahh yes, I was thinking the same. Her dresses are all so well designed.

Like everyone else it seems, I'm mostly interested in her raising her girls. Lol but I do find this guy amusing in the same way she does so, not really ML material (for now bc I have a feeling he is the intended ML).

Users who are viewing this thread