A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 13

OWO. How cute would it be if the MLs protege fell in love with one of mildreds daughters

I still don’t get why all the men in this story are so rude. Showing courtesy isn’t that difficult. And if they’re a part of high society, they know what the social rules are, so why don’t any of them follow them with Mildred?

Seriously though. “Do you think you’re still married?” Dude wtf.

Dex-chan lover
If he sides with the scumbag that felt her up i'll be so mad

Dex-chan lover
she give this punk a light punisment for being a a__hole why this question dear brother ?

Dex-chan lover
How did he even get into their home? Does he have a key because I'd take it away after barging in like that.

The "ML" really just asked if she thought she was still married, he's kinda garbage y'all and so unlikeable

I like how everyone is getting angry at the ML. :D

I can't know for sure but I think what he's saying is that you and I both know you're not married so why are you using it as a shield even though you keep asking about me marrying/marriage.

I'm not saying he isn't acting rude or anything like that but it does sound like he knows that she knows about what happened to her late husband.

Edit: some of the Pokemon related comments are really cracking me up. XD

Fed-Kun's army
this ml bro... he's really like "how woman married if no men in house :) hehe me peepee go brrr :)" like bro take the hint! and this gary is so damn annoying, if he wants money through marriage so much then why doesn't he get married ffs

Double-page supporter
Others: "How can he ask her if she thinks she is still married?! How inconsiderate!"
Me: "I wonder how he found out that Fred's death was discovered and reported to Mildred."

Though I do wonder why confirmation of Fred's death is even being kept a secret. Did I forget some detail?

Fed-Kun's army
@chuchuchoerry
Gary is married! :/ his wife is the kinda nice blonde lady who the FL talked to at a party.

@Nayrael
I think it’s currently being kept a secret because if it’s publicly confirmed that she’s now a widower, her current property and her now dead husband’s stuff will all go to Gary and Gary will have her remarry someone of his choice.

ML isn't my fave, but Mildred looks so young and she talks about her husband so little it's hard to remember her husband hasn't been announced dead. I'm assuming ML knows her husband is dead, so that's why he keeps slipping. This guy seems like one of those types that looks like a playboy but doesn't actually have all that much experience courting, so he keeps putting his foot in his mouth since he's so thirsty for Mildred. Doesn't make him likeable, but frankly for the time period it's more realistic if he's at least a little narcissistic and controlling (esp since he seems to be an only child), and Mildred can train it out of him.

@chuchuchoerry Her brother is married lol, I think that's the woman trailing after him. He's just trying to use Mildred to get additional security. To some extent he may be worried about her financial situation (they are not doing very well atm, and she has 3 children to support) but it also looks better for his family's lineage if he can talk about a sister who is married to someone successful.

Users who are viewing this thread