A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
the ship sank haven’t it? the prince likes one of her sister, i’m pretty sure

Thank you, Course! I really appreciate your translations making sense and not giving me a headache trying to understand what every other sentence means. And you use proper English to boot! So thanks. Keep up the good work <3

wrong cinderella my dear
and it's more of a story of the ugly duckling when it comes to your daughters

She realized a while back that this might not be a story, so why would she do something like this even though she knew it would make her daughters feel bad/neglected?

I really feel bad for her 2 real daughters cause there’s been several occasions where she puts them in this kind of situation which I think can give them an inferiority complex.

Thank you! The MTL quality is really good! I honestly wouldn't have know if it wasn't said/in the scan group name.

Group Leader
Awwh I feel bad for Lily and Iris, I hope they didn't feel down...

this is still super well done! i assume you proof read the mtl enough for it to properly make sense but either way, kudos to u man. good work just like before :D

thank you so much for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
It flows well, makes sense, isn’t confusing.... I can’t imagine you’re far off the mark!! You’re doing great! Thanks so much for the chapter!!

I’m starting to feel bad for Iris T_T I hope Mildred realizes soon that she doesn’t need to give Ashley special treatment just cause she’s “Cinderella”! Treating them equally and giving Iris her right to be introduced first as seniority dictates would be so much better... Iris is so smart and wonderful! She deserves better than this!!!

Dex-chan lover
This translation is already waaaayyy better than some I've seen where they plopped the lines to a machine translator and didn't even bother proofreading it.

Honestly if you didn't mention, I wouldn't notice. Great translation, keep the good work!!

Users who are viewing this thread