A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 6

@IrregularPerson lol this is me with a lot of stories. i kind of forgot about everything (especially the ones that rarely update + i'm too lazy to reread again) and just read everything with a constant ??? in my mind and always miss the little hints the authors drop.

I can see that the comments don't like the creepy ml. But for sure I can say he's creepy but smooth.😂😂😂
He's super nosy like he knows something about her.

someone mentioned a spoiler saying that he knows that she's not the real Mrs Barnes and he wants to get close to the isekai'ed soul.

I'm not sure how true this spoiler is. But we'll see through time. He's too close and intensely smooth lmaooo I find it hilarious. And also I like Mrs Barnes, she's really calm and cool. Perhaps that's why he is interested in her.....

Thank you for the chp

That comment about “see how I treat my elders ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ” THIS DUDE OMG hes smooth af damn

@IrregularPerson hi new friend, it's goldfish sis XD feels like this is not our first time replying to each others' comments but mangadex only showed a small amount of notifications so can't remember from where i first saw you

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Aggregator gang
How old is he!? I want to know!!!!
Though that flirting was amazing. I definitely want to see how he treats his elders XD
How did he make that line sound so...... so...... se....xy........? Hahahahahaha
Thanks for the chapter!!!!!

Group Leader
I seriously hate this high society way of talking where people beat around the bush so much. Explain me, I'm dumb. 😭

Her sister in law (Sandra) is so tall, woah... or maybe Gary and Mildred just have genes to being small, they are the same height

Totally agree with @JWChibi and @Amairani.

At the time, the manwha told the story of a woman alone, a widowed woman with three dependent daughters is the most fragile on the scale of social survival: even a MALE relative of her deceased father, even of the lowest level, would be enough to show up at the door of their house to inherit everything and leave them in the middle of the street with nothing but the clothes they wear. And the brother, as much as he may love his sister and grandchildren, must look after and protect his family, as he cannot afford to squander his children's inheritance in dowries.

The best way to protect them is therefore to find a third husband for Mildred as soon as possible, who will take care of her and the girls (sad and masculine but unfortunately life was like that. For a better explanation of the speech I recommend reading "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, where Mrs. Bennet, having only female daughters, complains constantly because she fears the death of her husband to be thrown out of the house with all her daughters by Mr. Bennet's distant nephew - Obviously Mr Bennet hopes to be the one to outlive his wife to avoid any risk...)

Anyway a bit of flirting is acceptable, but ML is definitely a thread too much. Practically the sweetened version of the smut stories with overbearing CEO 😓

@stardustrain
37 years old? or maybe 39, I don't remember... but definitely closer to 40 than 30.

I don't really like him... He has almost no respect for her boundaries and I wish he was a little more honest tbh

Group Leader
The ML is something. You can tell he likes Mildred... I don't know why she doesn't notice. 🤭
Thanks for the upload! 😘

What got me was when he touched her and she stiffened. It set off alarm bells in my head. He strikes me as an attentive person, and I bet he knows he's making her uncomfortable, and he just doesn't care.

Imagine if a friend of yours was telling you about a first date with a guy, and this was the date. Would you tell them to go on a second one? I sure wouldn't. Has he done anything overtly threatening? Not necessarily, but that depends on your dealbreakers. If he did something shady, would I be surprised? No, and that's a bad sign. But...I've heard of worse first dates. A friend of mine's date literally punched her in the face on their first date, and she went on a second one with him because he said it was an accident. So...everybody's different?

tldr; I agree, he's creepy. I'm still reading because I like the family and I want to see Mildred repair her relationship with her stepdaughter.

Man, I know this is a romance shoujo isekai and inevitably she'd gonna end up with someone and Walford is probably the ML. But he's so shady and gives me uncomfortable vibes. I just want her to spend time with her daughters and have family fluff rather than having to avoid/deal with overly touchy advances from some powerful guy... Hoping a second male will be introduced soon...

Also I love the green tinting on Mildred's eyelashes, it's so pretty.

Thank you for the scans!

Users who are viewing this thread