A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Oof!! More! Thanks you'all
I wanna see tha daughterss

Thank you for translating and posting this new chapter! I'm so excited for this story. The premise is interesting and the characters are unique and pretty.

I saw a raw of chapter 23 and I'm so looking forward to that scene! It was so sweet and warm and just my favorite moment in this manhwa.

@canigetauhh I believe so. I think his name is Daniel Walford, and they just call him Lord Walford (manners, and also Mildred is repeatedly drawing a line between them which is why she glares whenever he calls her "Mil" instead of "Madam" or "Mrs. Barnes")

" when it comes to love age shouldnt matter" yeah because jail is just a place

It took me 9 Chapters to realize that why Cinderella's name is Ashley is because Ash and Cinder are synonyms...

I don't understand
Why would her brother take his wife to a remarriage party (as was his supposed intention)?

Group Leader
@darc-star He never had any intentions of taking his wife to the party. His wife's not actually sick. That's why he doesn't want Mildred to visit her

@readercat i mean, i get that much, but why even bother with a ruse when they'd have absolutely no business going to that party? And they mentioned invitations

Group Leader
@darc-star They said it was unspoken but it was for unmarried nobles to find a partner. She was always meant to go so that he could finer her a partner and marry her off. This was literally all said in the chapter

Dex-chan lover
these people arent talking or acting like they are from high society at all but that could just be the TL lmao

Users who are viewing this thread