A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 9

Sooo If I'm remembering correctly this adaptation is already further along then the english novel translations so I have no spoilers since I'm waiting for it to hopefully get picked up again.

@Jeikob
If you don't mind a slight spoiler,
I think the next few chapters will be about the debutante ball and so there will be more screen time for the daughters.
at least, that's what it seems to me bc I don't know Korean...

Lmao idk why everyone is creeped out by Walford.. I am completely enchanted with him... Although he may seemed very sus i doubt the secret he's hiding is doing any harm to anybody , it just makes him even more dazzling hahaha

Im sorry but im in love with cunning guys like him hahha

yea well she is gonna be an in-law but
i doubt it's gonna be through ashley h e h e

Aggregator gang
Ahhh, yet another pleasant chapter! I love Lord Walford's antics XD And I actually like the way the nobility talk in such a roundabout manner in this!! Usually it gets aggravating (since you see it a lot in revenge Chinese manhua) but in this the hidden plots are basically all about marriage. It's just so 1800's and I love it!! <3
Thanks again for another lovely chapter~!

Kinda hope one of the other daughter's steal the prince away because they have more personality lol...
At least find someone for Iris cause she's best girl!

Bruh marry off the dumb daughter to the Prince and guarantee a comfy life for herself and the more useful daughters would be a helluva pro gamer move.

Aggregator gang
I kinda hope the prince and the eldest daughter marry, it seems like a cute match (despite not knowing anything about the prince lol, I can feel it in my bones that he'll come to lover the eldest daughter for her personality, if not I'll cry)

Well sure the Queen is your future in law, but
for a different daughter.

I don't really mind Walford since the FL seems able to handle him. He is indeed acting awfully suspicious though, haha. Thank you for the new chapter ♥️

I want the sister who fought with the apprentice (who I’m assuming is the prince....) over her mother’s injury to end up in the royal family. She’s feisty.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. She's low-key clashing with her brother politically.

Hmm...What do you call the parent of your child's spouse? Just In-Law feels weird.

Ahh!! What a cute concept for a mom to find love again!!! It’s refreshing to see ugly daughters 😳

I'm not sure why her daughters are supposed to be "ugly"? I think they're cute?

Users who are viewing this thread