A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Think the near death experience made him fall in love 😂 but honestly Iris is so cool

Fed-Kun's army
@merope, honestly I agree you. However, I think that’s the whole characterization of being a fallen noble without servants. There are going to be gaps in judgement and it just further illustrates that Ashley is not as competent as her siblings, especially Iris, who can grasp the situation and take correct action. Taking this into account, I think Iris is just that amazingly competent. Ashley has good intentions but unable to have the luck nor wisdom to be able to do anything good.

Yes, go for Iris. She'd make a much better queen. Ashley just isn't cut out for that kind of role, unfortunately. ^^;; She'll probably get better with training and encouragement, but high-stakes situations won't be her forte.

Ashley is not stupid....she's just not wise(common sense)...and way to eager to please her adopted family...I cant imagine her mindset right now...she went from her "mom" being the evil stepmother and making her essentially a maid to this kind caring supportive and most important fair mother to all her daughters Ashley has to be wondering when the carpet is going to get pulled from out from under her...also bear in mind Ashley didn't see this shift in Mildred until her father was officially declared dead....that's gonna confuse a person probally even scar them abit

Yas Queen!
It seems unlikely given the society/setting, but I hope we see a lot more of Iris in clothes like this 💕💕

Fed-Kun's army
so...the older may be got some head on her but yeah average looking, the 2nd one i don't know....and the youngest maybe the prettiest but pretty dumb (yeah whatever you want to say i'll still put her in that category to simplify things)

I usually get annoyed with clumsy heroines with no common sense but idk, I just feel like Ashley just wants to impress her family. I still would have gotten angry at her if I were in Iris' position tho.

Users who are viewing this thread