A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

thank you thank you thank you for translating!!! *piu piu piu(๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’— coming your way)

Thanks for the quality translations! I'm so excited to see this manhwa after reading a couple chapters of the LN!

@Seracila it says "As a son-in law, I think heโ€™s a little bit older but why does he keep approaching?", meaning that he's a potential husband for one of the daughters, just that he's a little on the older side from what she might expect. And the obvious bit at the end that he keeps approaching her instead

(Edit: Saw someone else put their theory in a spoiler tag and figured I should do the same, my bad)
I might be wrong, but the way I interpreted it is that he's actually the prince (which would be why she'd expect him to be a son-in-law) and instead of going for cinderella like the story, he's fallen for her instead. Which might be why the description ended with "But is this fairytale really โ€˜Cinderellaโ€™?", I saw that as meaning she might be in a world that's just very similar but not actually "cinderella" at all and in this world she might be the one actually meant to be with the prince? (she might've just assumed it was cinderella since there's so many coincidences and there's a precedent of being isekai'd into some sort of fiction lol)

Idk this is just a guess and like I said, I may be wrong and that might not even the prince. If it is though, they might not even end up together and this could end with her rejecting him anyway because of how odd the whole thing is lol

Edit 2: I was wrong about him being the prince lol someone else is and they're just in a disguise
it's the kid who bumped into her and I really love the set up, he falls for Iris after they meet up again a few times and it looks like she likes him to. Which I was happy for since with her temperament and everything she'd be a great future queen!
I do still think I was right about it not actually being a "cinderella" world though, she's just assuming it is because of similarities and the daughter's name being "ash"ley, we'll see though...

Double-page supporter
@liszst Can you blame him? She's 37 and looks 20. I'm both jealous and in awe. For real, though, where the hell did she get her genes cause I wanna reincarnate into her family. :D

@yuzuyuzu I know you've already been told, but it's originally an acronym for "Mom I'd Like to F**k", it can still mean that in some context but nowadays it's usually just used to mean an older woman/mom character is hot/attractive. Though I'd still be careful of how/where it's used...

I know this will probable not happen But it would be fun if it was not the Prince (so obvious, duh) but the King himself, Just he had a Prince when we was very Young. That would rock :)

Fed-Kun's army
I LOVE stories with single mom, especially mom with children aaaaAAAAAaaaaaa

It's such a cute story and I do like the fact we have an actual older woman this time. Not an 40 year old in a 15 year old body ๐Ÿ˜…

Thank you for translating :)

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! โ™กโ™กโ™ก Can't Wait For More!!!! โ™กโ™กโ™ก And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm? It seems the two daughters and Cinderella still have okay relationship.

Again thank you so much for the translation! Thank you for your hard work! Looking forward for more!

Users who are viewing this thread