A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Group Leader
Hello readers, I'm Vi from Sleepy Translations. Chapter 32 will mark the last chapter that we will be working on. We will be dropping the series because it's licensed by TAPAS, so if you can, please support the author and artist on TAPAS. You can find the link to the officially translated manhwa under the description. We're also recruiting more staff members and we'll really appreciate it if you would consider joining us! Thank you for your support and please stay healthy.

-Sleepy Translation Team

Thank you so much Sleep Translations!! ❤️❤️❤️
I really enjoyed reading this manhwa!! Too bad you guys had to drop this series!

Dex-chan lover
Awww sorry to hear about y’all dropping this, but thank you so much for all the work you’ve given us thus far!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Fed-Kun's army
that queens a hypocrite and should take a long look around to see the society and its limitations around her
thanks for your hard work- despite how much I'll miss y'all's work I understand why

Group Leader
thank you for the mass update and your hard work ^^ now to wait the 11 weeks for tapas to catch up TT^TT

Fed-Kun's army
this is one of the sadder isekai with the MC losing 10 years of her life and being thrust into this shitty world of pretend nobility and holier than thou shitheads. The queen is probably "normal" by this garbage world's standards but by our modern standards, she is a shitty ignorant person. Someone who has everything doesn't get to define what people need to do to get the basics. If your table if full of all kinds of foods, you don't get to mock a sex worker who has sex for money to eat (strictly talking about sex work in the old times and not today where people get into it for all sorts of reasons). Preaching nobility and chastity is a load of crap when you've never lacked anything

Omg... So, so many chapters OoO Such quality...
We have been blessed, thank you 😍

Dex-chan lover
So long and thanks for all the fish translations! You do good work.

Also, I just want to say that this is one of the most interesting tea parties I've seen in a shoujo before. Usually what happens is the predictable "someone makes some sarcastic insinuations, and then the MC turns it around with a witty remark," and that's all there is to it. Here, they're talking about some issues with real substance to them, and it's a complicated enough issue to not have an easy answer.

This is a world with fairies and magic, so the Queen's words about the heavens helping people can't be easily dismissed as just naive.

But even without fairies and magic, what the Queen is saying isn't necessarily wrong, depending on the circumstances. It's just that Mildred's circumstances are not among them. Among friends and family, people who don't coldly count costs and benefits like an economist, generally have more satisfying relationships; but for people who don't have the minimum required to get by, they definitely need something more concrete.

I read something else for 5 minutes and now theres more chapters, sending love and appreciation to you Sleepy Translations team 💕💕💕🥺

Double-page supporter
Whoa!!! I haven't even read all the latest updates but had to leave a comment thanking yall for your hard work!!

Users who are viewing this thread