A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Compared with a MTL I read last night this was like Holy Water for my eyes 🤣🤣

Thanks for the chapter!!!

And, well, it seems that the queen dowager is not as irrational (tho she's is still naive) as we thought she would be.......? Should we give her the benefit of the doubt?

Never thought I'd have google to thank for a new chapter.

Thanks for reviving this manhwa!

holy crap i didn't even dare think this was MTL’d until it got mentioned at the end. you’re really good at this, thanks for the translation and update!!

she still hasn't figured out that if he's interested in anyone it would be her 😅

Dex-chan lover
yoo what i thought we arent getting any more here cause of the en publisher

This is exactly how it is in conservative countries. People especially the older generation just can't let go of their views just like the queen dowager. Glad that she's finally realized how stupid their traditions are.

Yay! I didn’t want to wait for the tapas version to catch up so now I won’t have to instead I’ll just buy a random chapter from there and then read on here🦑

Group Leader
Damn... we just finished translating this chapter too... WELP time to work backwards from chapter 38.

Thanks so much for the translation!

Also, we are 33 chapters in and Mildred still has no idea that Daniel is trying to woo her. My goodness. Aside from that it’s exciting to see what’s to come and if Mildred can get a law passed to change the perception of noble women working.

Users who are viewing this thread