A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Group Leader
Wow, that was a smooth translation, didn’t notice it was MTL at all

Ouch that naive queen dowager. She kept saying she had been through a lot of pain and sufferings, but the fact that she could still have that kind of worldview proves that she was still extremely privileged and never truly suffered to the point of desperation. After all, Cinderella always had her cutesy animals, fairy godmother, and prince charming at her disposal. If every unfortunate woman acted like her, there'd be tons of rape cases, kidnappings, thieveries, and murders going on.

TYSM!! I CANT AFFORD TO SUPPORT THE TAPAS TRANSLATION RN BUT I THINK I'LL BE IN A BETTER SITUATION IN A FEW MONTHS! SO THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123 Well, to be fair, her 'pain and sufferings' were in different departments :'D

I like how the story bring the oblivious nobles to 'reality' about noble/woman in European-Middle-Age-is ambiance.
Now the dress design patent, later the mysterious painters and one of her daughter.

madam. It’s u he’s interested 😳 but at this point i still find walford sus 😢

I thought you were kidding its no where like Google Translation
Good job 😄👍🏻

Dex-chan lover
Even how much that part make me happy and laugh..

I can't stop thinking about what Miranda Bern said...

If u died while u have teenagers kid (considering the time/year and culture)
Would she just said.. she wants her kid dead too?
Or even not dead... they might end up with someone bad.. like prostitute or ... more. Nooo

Anyways thankssss for the update love the kids..and mildred~

Fed-Kun's army
This was Google MTL?? The quality was amazing!! Hats off my friend!! Thanks for the chapter <3

When is she going to realize it’s not one of her daughters that he’s interested in? Lol

Dex-chan lover
Fantastique!! Ahh, that payoff with the queen dowager felt pretty darn good. Thanks for the chapter, I absolutely love stories like this one, though I would prefer if the daughters with their mother scenes had more of a spotlight.

Pain and suffering? Sure being a noble is not easy but she never had to worry about her meals and(or have a bed to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread