A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
"*gasp* is he interested in one of my girls?"
"IDIOT GOGGLE"
Couldn't have said it better myself

Dex-chan lover
“Idiot goggle” perfectly summarizes Ms. barnes giggling with the ML.

@coures thank you for your work! This was well done!

Dex-chan lover
“Does he really have an interest in one of my girls?”

I am going to kill this woman.

Group Leader
Haha! It really did, didn't it! @Firemorfox Thanks to you and everyone who was appreciated my translation work. I was really surprised by the comments.

It took a lot of effort trying to decipher all those Google (+other translation sites) translations into something literate. I'm pretty sure that I didn't I translate all of it correctly, especially the SFX, but as long as I present the gist of the interactions, I thought it would be good enough.

Yall should still support the official English translation in the future!

Btw, it looks like another group picked this up, so this may be the fisrt and last chapter I'll be Google translating for this series. Thanks again, everyone!

Fed-Kun's army
"I did the right thing" haha the delusion is unbelievable with this one. If you truly believe you did the right thing, it comes from within and you don't need to validate that all the time. Sewing clothes shouldn't be done because it reduces the status of a noble? Bitch, it's because you have had everything handed to you easily that you do not know of hardships and you think "a noble should always behave like a noble". Try starving and having nothing to wear! The queen's character makes sense for being the stuck up bitch that she is but just because she makes sense doesn't mean I should accept it. She is so stuck up and annoying

Thanks for the chapter!

The queen dowager...I'm glad she recognizes the flaw in her reasoning. Having to experience "pain and suffering" to get to a high place and being able to maintain her "pride as a noble" because of it is far different from Mildred, who underwent so much suffering and yet lost it all anyway, and she's not related to the royal fucking family to boot.

Like, she didn't even finish the end of her hypothetical scenario herself. OK, so her lady-in-waiting can't get remarried, has a bunch of daughters to care for, has too much pride to make money on her own. So where the fuck would the money come from? How would she decide to take care of her family? She legit heard "no I would not squander my pride as a noble because I was desperate" and was satisfied with that. Kudos to that maid for just blurting out it'd be better to be dead. Implying also, that it would be better if she and her children just disappeared and didn't have to deal with the shitshow of a hypothetical this woman just suggested...

That was a really good translation! And you did such a great job with the typesetting and cleaning stuff too! Far better work than S2 LOL

Queen dowager next chapter: I was told it would be better off if you just died. Bye.

The Queen Dowager Cinder-Ella is finally realizing how privileged she actually was to get a fairy godmother ? To escape her situation ? That it's not normal and not everyone gets such opportunities!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread