A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!!

@Binary10011 the previous team announced that they had dropped this. So I don't think it's sniped

Thank you for translating!

The queen dowager seems to have realized she came across as a shit. That maid was also extremely naive - it's easy to say you'll just die, right until you're actually in that situation. Very few people are actually willing to die over pride.

Thank you so much for picking this up. I can only read free content, as i am from a poor place where my week payment cannot even afford one chapter of tapas. :) Thanks a lot!!

Thanks a lot. This title wasn't available in my residing country through the official channel.

@LaCondesa That's a nice way to see it. I was annoyed at the maid and I guess the author was making women from the 1800s seem like complete idiots who don't think they can survive without a man. If the maid was saying it jokingly because of her pride, that makes it better. However, if the author was saying Mildred is only surviving because she is a modern woman with feminist values, Idk, it's annoying to me. I feel like people nowadays too often look down on people from the 19th century to make themselves look better. I guess it's a pet peeve of mine when people make living back then seem impractical.

Absurd that the queen dowager is new to the plight of women in their society, the disconnect is great. Perhaps Mildred is here so a coup doesn't happen

the queen dowager was like well shiit i might be wrong n thank u for continuing the series!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'd be more worried about what would happen if you ever get on his bad side than the Queen Dowager's.
The Queen Dowager looks a lot older and more frail without make-up. Seems like she didn't think the question through until she was confronted with the ultimate answer.
To her credit it does seem like she is trying to think it through.
It's cute how she really can't see herself as the heroine of the story 😂
Thank you very much for the translation, that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread