A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Should I or should I not be concern with the lady in waiting ? Well in terms of what Daniel's gonna do

Can anyone please remind me why she's not interested in marrying him? Is it because of their age gap (and/or him being younger) and Mildred/their society feels like that's inappropriate?? Is it due to some social status difference (his connections to the queen etc)? Or does Mildred just not realize he's interested in her because she's focused on marrying off her daughters instead...

Thank you so much for the translation!!

@gingervanilla nothing wrong with him, it's just that she hasn't told anyone that her husband's body was found, so she's still considered a married woman, her husband is just "missing" as far as anyone else knows. Also I think there was something about her preferring older men, and she's convinced herself that he's younger than herself.

Love it. Love it. Love it. Just plain dandy how he reacted upon Mildred's turn around expression. Just Brilliant! >.<

lol it was probably more like 2/3 he wanted to dance with her and 1/3 fending off rumors. also I love how she's always ready to fite for her daughters

Countess Jackson will likely not enjoy having to pay for spreading rumors about Mrs Barnes...

Dex-chan lover
Awwww done so soon?... I enjoyed the ride~ who's Countess Jackson?? Hmmnn

Thanks for the updateee btw

Users who are viewing this thread