A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Iris :'C she's going to be the one who marries the prince in the end and Mildred needs to have her eyes opened soon , iris already has the magical dress and everything really. And I love Lily for being able to emotionally understand her sister and prioritized how BOTH of them feel even when she used to be the one who hated Ashley the most she became the closest to her and she'll hopefully be the key between the sister to be able to communicate and understand each other and then confront their mother about it because Ashely really doesn't know anything

Well both her daughters more capable than ashley thats why she prioritize her first. like if her daughters can survive the jungle, ashley will be dead before entered the jungle.

I love how nuanced these characters, and how all of their perspectives and emotions are understandable.

I’m starting to feel uncomfortable with how much she dots on Ashley, it makes me feel sad for her other daughters because they get a lot less attention from her. Anyway, thank you for translating! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Ashley likes the extra attention.

Mom needs to get over this delusion.

Aw I hope mildred doesn't accidently hurt her oldest daughters feelings as she's constantly trying to hook up ashley and the prince 😭

i think the two sisters are getting hurt because of mildred and her acting cupid

I think the elder sister noticed but I seriously hate the difference in treatment between the daughters.

Mildred will probably go as a witch so others focus less on her
But it would actually look like a seductive witch and backfires

Hmm I don't think this episode Mildred try acting cupid, she literally try to balance everything out and especially need to tend Ashley as before she treated her like stranger.. She realised that Ashley (the existence of damsel in distress) need a different approach as Ashley always self-reject since her brought up isn't that bright.. Yeah, Mildred previous chapter is quiet forceful.. But this chapter, you literally saw how Ashley actually been neglected even by her father, how do you think Mildred should approach??

Dex-chan lover
Awww... Mildred's hurting her daughters unintentionally. I hope she has a heart to heart moment with the two of them like she did with ashley back on chapter 24. They deserve to be doted on too!!

I feel Mildred’s being blinded by the setting (that Ashley has to marry the prince for some reason) and she’s hurting her other two daughters.

I don’t think Mildred is wrong with how she treats her. The girl has lost both parents and technically has absolutely no one that she can call family. Mildred is being respectful of her parents memories and mindful of her. BUT she should really really speak to her daughters so they don’t feel like she paying favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread