A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I can understand daniel's intention, heck I would even do whatever it takes to get close to such beautiful and young MILF like that.

Contributor
The ripostes in this dialogue... XD

"Ms. Barnes, you'd be quite surprised, if you knew how I treat my elders."

Oh my, Mr. Walford.

Feels just a hint like a period novel, which is absolutely perfect for this. I love it.

Supporter
our protagonist is very forgiving. she calmly corrected him like 5 times. I would have told this guy to fuck off a while ago.

Dex-chan lover
Her brother is already plotting an arranged marriage for her again, huh? I guess it comes with the territory.

I'll be honest, Daniel sounded kinda creepy this chapter. Not in the sleazebag creep way, but in the creepy horror way. Everything he said could be a double-entendre for a serial killer or something.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's not that he is into MILFs but totally practices oneupmanship, like "your husband and me were rivals, so I'm totally taking everything that is his".

Double-page supporter
Mil's brother is just concerned of her, very cute oneechan even if he was a bit rude 🥺 also I need more cougar type mls hehe

I mean... I thought almost 60-70% romance series are like this....

The disrespectful boi meets a super polite woman
The bad boi meets the good girl

Well I don't really like them but it's not like I have anything else to read for now 😓

Dex-chan lover
I really, really dislike the baron... Plus, I thought this was going to be about her daugthers, so is a little dissappointed so far.

I hope the baron dissappear later on, but I doesnt seems so

Her sister-in-law is quite tall. She practically towers over her husband.

Users who are viewing this thread