A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

Group Leader
Hello readers, I'm Vi from Sleepy Translations. Chapter 32 will mark the last chapter that we will be working on. We will be dropping the series because it's licensed by TAPAS, so if you can, please support the author and artist on TAPAS. You can find the link to the officially translated manhwa under the description. We're also recruiting more staff members and we'll really appreciate it if you would consider joining us! Thank you for your support and please stay healthy.

-Sleepy Translations Team

10/10, one of my favourite manhwa. It’s interesting, conversation flows nicely between characters and all the characters are very likeable (especially the two step-sisters). The plot is good and every chapter keeps you invested in the story. I love it!

Dex-chan lover
damn, i at least want to read the group TL until the season ends. now i need to wait 3 more month for the official to catch up or even worse, completed the whole season

I love this story and it's going to be the first one I follow now that there is an officially licensed translation.

@ispcizero3rd This is one of the most infuriating things about official licensing! I'd be happy to pay money to continue with the story that I have been enjoying but often it takes years before the official releases get caught up!

@LexlyLex While I understand the sentiment because usually I agree with it, the official translation is already at chapter 20 and releases weekly, so you'll only have to wait for around 3 months in order to start reading again.

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters away from Korean raws and ahead of the "official" eng translation.

Thank you Sleepy Translations I love you keep up the good work.

Thank you for the hardwork Sleepy Trans~

As a fan of this manhwa, Im happy for the author to have her work licensed. But as a reader, Im quite sadden that we have to wait for couple more weeks just to have progress on this series. 🥺

Thank you so much for all your work, Sleepy Translations! I really enjoy this series and without your efforts (before the official licensing) it would not have been possible.

I completely understand Sleepy Translation's decision to drop it as it became official. Still hope someone else will pick it up, because waiting months to continue will be quite sad. I get the author needs money though.

Dex-chan lover
@DeltaBlade tbh, its fine if they released it like 2 ch a week like death and villaness in love since its more faster in pace like recently "death is the only ending for the villainess" finished the 1st season today before 2nd season started.

Thank you for the mass upload! I hope you guys the best ❤ ❤ ❤

Also, I want to have daughters like Iris, Lily, and Ashley.. They're just so precious and sweet. Must proteccc

Users who are viewing this thread