A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

thank you so much for the releases ❤️❤️ but I might have to stop reading this since my tapas can't open this series, saying it isn't available in my country or something. can't use vpn on the app too, I'm still looking for other methods tho.

Honestly, the way the queen dowager preaches sounds like she's the fairy godmother or has a fairy godmother. Saying that the heavens will reward people who are a pushover kind.

@Ravonna lol, that's because
the Queen dowager is Cinderella 😂
Mildred transmigrated in a time after Cinderella story took place, and well, Daniel is actually the fairy godmother's son lmao, that's how they're related. 😂
The Queen was lucky, but not all women in the land are as lucky as her, and Mildred is completely right to criticise the social systems in that land.

Double-page supporter
I really hope someone picks this up.. its too good to pass.. sure there is tapas and all but they are 13 chapters behind the translation on mangadex.. so it will take like 3.5 months just so we can continue from where we left...

I love Mildred. Practical, strong-willed, but not overly cynical to the point of nihilism. She is responsible to her daughters as much as she is to herself and managing that requires a level of strength that I admire.

If you live kindly sure the heavens might help you but before that shouldn't you put in effort yourself?? The heavens gave you feet and hands. Use them

(TL:DR at the end)
Yeah, I tried tapas just for his series. It’s so painful. I’m a part-timer and a student, I’ve got expenses, I’m on mangadex and not bookwalker. Basically, tapas wants you to fill out annoying forms that don’t reward you as much as they said they would because it’s literally meant to target ads. And it’s that or watch 5 minutes of mobile ads, because apparently ‘free after waiting’ is nowhere near default. Even ad-walls on webtoons are so much better.
/rant over
TL:DR the official platform (tapas) is morally responsible but fiscally punishing and honestly infuriating for me. Please pick this up again, someone!

Ah damn, another good one at that...
Guess i will drop this series

There's a whole thread with spoilers for the rest, just search google like I did. Rip tapas. But money does need to be made for the authors ig~

Users who are viewing this thread