A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

I like this series. But surprised to see the manhwa getting made and translated, while the novel didn't.

This is such a breath of fresh air among isekai manhwas. Smart, well-developed leads and a wholesome family. Love how realistic Mildred is.

Sad to see it dropped, but thank you for uploads so far!

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody please explain what the fuck kind of language "Sindelellaleul Gobge Kiwossseubnida" is?
Every translator site thinks its german and i can assure you its not

@Kampfarsch it looks to be Russian i think, tbh i wish the eng translator group didnt drop but dam tapas be paywalling everything we love

edit: my bad thought it was because of how similar it looked

So mad! I hate Tapas. I would love to support the official English release but I don't want to support Tapas! 😡
Thank you for all your hard work translators... I'm going to go cry in a corner😭

@_Captain_America_or_CAP I can understand why it got dropped. It's sad, I absolutely love this story, I absolutely appreciate the hard work everyone put into this <3 . Just Tapas, way to often, just translates works however they like versus how it should be. Among other issues I have with them.

@fanerik Tapas is an official manhwa translator and publisher, after they pick up a work they need like a lifetime to catch up to the fan translations. More often than not the translation groups stop translating the works to not get the attention of those companies. The good thing is that we can directly support the authors and artists , bad news are the waiting time and that it is not available for everybody bc not everyone can afford it. I don’t use Tapas so i don’t know how legit their translations are uwu

@Milkalette Tapas is actually accessible to non payers by watching ads among other stuff. Around 30 ads for 1 chapter. It's tedious but it supports the creators.

Thank you for picking up the translations!!!!!!

Does anyone else get the impression that while the mc IS in the Cinderella fairy tale, her daughter isn't Cinderella? If that were the case, I'd honestly think that the queen dowager was Cinderella when she was younger. It would explain her belief in love and strong idealistic belief that if you're kind, good things will follow

Users who are viewing this thread