A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

I keep thinking about this but what if this story is in the world of Cinderella but it’s after the events of the story?

If you read the later chapters that are out regarding the Queen dowager she seems very overly defensive of noble pride/life and seems to really disapprove of working on your own (and relies too much on men). While this could be just a time period mindset I feel like the reason why is because she did not have the noble life many years ago and was forced to live like a commoner (i.e. doing chores) and was saved by a man [the prince]; but of course this is assuming the Queen was the original Cinderella. So maybe the reason why she seemed to not like our MC all too much is because of her backstory as Cinderella with her evil stepfamily. She also mentions having some struggles to get to her position in ch 33/34(?) so maybe that could also be hinting at being Cinderella

But idk it’s mostly just a theory I have and I’m probably not even right because there isn’t enough evidence + not everything aligns. If anyone who read the novel actually knows please lmk if I’m correct or not :))

Nice job for a MTL; the typesetting and flow is good. Good of you to pick it up

@shiirakii wow thats an amazing theory! Yeah it would make sense that it would be that way.
it could also be that the current barnes family home is the queen dowagers home before she got married. Daniel dod mention that the queen dowager lived there at some point.
So i have a strong feeling u hit the nail

Omg thank you so much for picking up the translation!! I am really loving this story thank youuu!! Yayyyy!!!

omg yes @shiirakii and @redsox02 that totaly makes sense
it also explains her if you do good you will be rewarded aditute and her belief in true love. After working so hard for her stepmother and sisters she was rewarded by her fairygodmother who send her to the ball where she met her true love the prince, which ended het misserable life with her stepfamily
I love this theory

Thank you for the translation

If you are searching for raws, try rawkuma.com. they have up to chapter 39 of this manhwa

https://rawkuma.com/manga/i-raised-cinderella-preciously/

Honestly, thank you for putting in the time and effort! I don’t really mind the mistakes I just want to read the story, and you’re putting in the time to do that! So thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! Very much appreciated!!

Noooooo, don't show favoritism! It's just gonna cause resentment between lily and Ashley....

Users who are viewing this thread