A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 30

tysm for picking it up, i was so sad when i saw that they were no longer translating it!! <3

Thanks for the update and you did a great job with the typesetting! I really like this webtoon.

@Stoner She doesn't have any illusions about Noah. She knows his black heart quite well and won't fall for his advances. Right now she accepts him around her because he is the only one that actually knows her secret and they also have a deal. But a split will inevitably come when Noah will forcefully try to tear Caidel away from her.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this series up so quickly! ❤️

@Leonhart93 I hope that the split will be as great as I imagine it to be and as painful as possible for Noah. Yep I do.
On a side note I betcha Noah will use the immortality card to try and separate them so he can keep her all to himself. but If that doesn't work Noah will start playing the game of hitman on Kaidel. Until the point she'll feel she will have no choice but to be separated from Kaidel and be with him. I say this because with Noah it seems eerily possible.

Supporter
Ha ha, Noah. She is a bit sharper than you give her credit. I think she might be an analytical genius, so like Sherlock Holmes but without the pompous personality. It would certainly explain her mood swings if she keeps getting glimpses of the societal nadir. It really reaaaaaaaaally sucks to be manipulated by others who don't treat you like a person with opinions, especially when you are wise enough to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread