A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 45 - End of Season 1

Aww they are so cute, thank you for your translations. Can’t wait for the next chapter

Okay...

Out of all the possible twists and turns I've been betting on, that one wasn't even on the list!

Thankyou for the season!!! It's a shame we didn't get that kiss but there's plenty of time hahaha

thank you for the translation! i’m so glad season 2 is already out lol, i was so worried we’d have to wait months for a continuation. very excited to continue!!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly the character I am most interested in is Earl Hadeslane.

The real one.

Season 1 ends with me absolutely bamboozled, I wanted a kiss at least. Noah you fucker, pls fuck off. Also they probably killed the Marquis? Earl Hadeslane you're the real MVP. And so many freaking questions... GAH! Thank you for your hard work yeni ❤️

Double-page supporter
Ignoring that last part-

THAT WAS SOME TOP-TIER CUTENESS RIGHT THERE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH THEY'RE SO FREAKING CUTE seriously thanks for all the updates this is amazing.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
NOOOOO i wanted them to kiss! Omg, i've never felt this anxious while reading a story like i am now.

Noah, I’m half reading this to see him get his ass kicked and half to see Caidel and Eleanor be all cute. Feel so pent up because of Noah lolol 😂😂

Like honestly i think noah's not a good character... He's just annoying and sounds like a child, uninteresting.

wait wait wait so many feels this chapter omg
this is so bittersweet☹️
also the earl ?? hello ?? i know we’ve barely seen her but i already love her idk why

i can’t wait for the next chapter !!!

WOAH WHAT 😨 so many twists and turns this story is only getting better i can’t wait to see moreee

thank you for translating

Users who are viewing this thread