A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 54

thanks for the chapter and seems like we will indeed soon get a wedding ^.^

I don't think the overall message of Noah warming her about being attached to a mortal human when she is immortal isn't something to take as a threat but as actual advice. but I'm starting to question her immortality since I don't recall any sort of clue that indicates her immortality in her flashback, except for the souls she killed with her deal with the devil. I don't think her drinking the potions given to her by her teacher led her to immortality either (I didn't read that part extensively) I might be wrong though

okay i get that maybe a part of noah really does truly care about ellen and does want to give her actual advice but this is NOT the way to go about it my guy :/ also he said that he knows ellen will never let go of him no matter how hard he pushes her into a corner or how many humans he kills... that was creepy as fuck like? but the last panel seems like foreshadowing i hope it's not

Thanks for the chapter, this does shed some more light on the strings attached to their relationship 😀

Regarding your chapter's rant at the end and how it's regrettable that Noah and Ellen had good moments in the past. This kind of scenario reminds me exactly how some people cannot leave toxic relationships because they are controlled by thoughts "he/she is not like that" or "he/she will change back to how it was". The reality is that some people do change like that or have been like that from the start but hid it well.
There aren't many stories in manga that cover this exact tangent, but there are books with more mature stories that do so. Basically, you should not expect redemption from these kinds of characters, because it doesn't always come 😔

Also, I more or less trust Caidel. We know enough of his inner thoughts and turmoil to pretty much know he does love her a lot. That is not to say that he won't do extreme stuff in the future, but it will probably be something along the lines of trying to protect her from the rest of the world 😁

Double-page supporter
Just kill the vampire? It's not like it's actually immortal... Just destroy the body to the last atom.

bruh noah really could have just been ellen's immortal bff and we could've gotten a cute, healthy, platonic relationship between them but NO he just had to be like this we really could've had it all😭

I guess I shouldn't hope for the pale horse similarities to end here.
No doubt we're going to get a mental break scene sometime in the future. Blackmail seems likely from this cunt. Then Ellen accepting the crazy because she has no hope. Wish that Noah could die sometime soon but he's pivotal to the story, he'll stick with us till the end. 😒

Bruh that last line by Noah is gonna come back to bite us in the ass. Noah can go to hell. I know there'll be some conflict about the whole immortality and village dying situation... I wonder how they're gonna resolve that? I mean Caidel and the Earl have been searching for 'the witch' for years, it's not just gonna be sunshine and rainbows now.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Will noah have a re- NO.

Dex-chan lover
Caidel will destroy that annoying monster, mark my words! 😤

omg do yall see those veins in caidel's neck when he looked at noah he's MAD mad😳
the earl seems chill but i guess she still doesn't know about ellen's past? also i feel like there's been so many plotholes here and there.
do caidel and ellen know that they know each other from the past or ?? how did ellen become immortal when that was never mentioned in her past??
did i completely miss these things

Sir noah you are saying good and bad words now but i still root for you

this is so offtopic but i feel like after season 2 started this manhwa's become more bright and colorful and the art has gotten better!!
thanks for the chapter♥

I really hated Noah from the start, but I don't like how some guys here try to judge him by human standards. I'm tired of how other races in these type of stories are actually just humans with supernatural traits. They are not human so of course they will have a different moral compass. Still, I really HATE Noah, but I know he acts and thinks that way because of his nature.

Noah makes me feel nauseous.... he’s very unsettling and manipulative and the thing is, if he really didn’t want anyone to know that it was him pulling the strings, I doubt that he’d actually get caught

Users who are viewing this thread