A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 66

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well damn, I'm sure Caidel will say something like "I loath you, but I also love you". I don't think Ellen would blame him for hating her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... omg i have no words. i am conflicted as well... i don't know how their relationship will move forward but huhu i hope this will not end in tragedy :< nonetheless wonderful translation as always (and thanks to caidel's abs my confliction lessened a bit)

Dex-chan lover
He's saying it!

He's getting his feelings off his chest!

It'll hurt, but it'll be ok! Probably! But it'll move forwards!!!

Aaaaaaarrgggh.... Aaaaaaarrgggh...... Speechless!! Really curious as what Elen gonna say about this

I thought they said his father was neglectful and abusive.

Now they say he was abusive, but still loving?

@HOOfan_1 he said his father was "loving" because his father was basically the only person he had. he probably didn't know what an actual loving father was

Thanks for the update. I might as well join the few people distracted by Caidel's abs.

@HOOfan_1 to be fair, we can also consider this case as Ellen's POV and the fact Caidel was still a child back then. For the former, even Ellen initially thought if Caidel stayed away from her cuz no matter how abusive Caidel's father could be, at least we can push it to tolerable levels if he didn't involve himself with Ellen (and we can probably count on alcohol on a few factors Caidel was abused... probably). For the latter, well as a different time period, compared to our views now on abuse and again, in account of Caidel's age, the man is still his family who gave him a roof over his head and food on the table (and while a minor thing, there was also the possibility some of the sacrificed kids ended being his acquaintances)

i dont know what to say but i just wish i can see next chap soon😭😭😭 damn this chap is like so good yet pain but still cute-ish sweet but still kinna sad IM HAVING INNER CONFLICT AS WELL

okay but the fact that he shed a tear at the end as he said "i loathed you" MY HEART CANT TAKE IT😭

i'm glad he finally told her that😔 i'd rather he be honest with his feelings now than dragging it out
i hope ellen understands where he's coming from :(( i hope caidel also forgives ellen because even though he said it wasn't her fault when he first heard her story, he obviously couldn't fully forgive her seeing as how he continued to look at her with resentment....
i have hope that these two will be happy even though the title isn't making me feel any better🤒

also you guys are so fast the raws were literally just released yesterday😳

i know this is supposed to be all angsty and serious and all but jesus christ caidel's abs.....i just know he's PACKING

bruh how is ellen gonna react to that😭 ellen DOES know that the child she looked after was caidel right? RIGHT?? like it just wouldn't make sense if she hasn't put 2 and 2 together by now😶 or maybe she thought it wasn't him because he had a different name? but still, i just feel like she should've made that connection sooner than caidel did but idk anymore

I don’t mind him hating her since he has his own reason and everything. However, I hate him for pretending to be in love with her and that everything’s fine. He just made Ellen hopeful that she could be accepted and forgiven, and now he’s just gonna shatter all her hope and joy. Maybe he did it on purpose too for revenge. Idk anymore. Sometimes I just want her and Noah to go somewhere far and avoid human contact. They just can never be accepted by them, and this way she can keep Noah in check too. Not a happy ending, but it avoids further conflicts and promotes peace. It’s like Maquia, where in the end she has to go back home to her kind, away from humans.

@Azariah he clearly wasn't pretending to be in love with her, he struggled with finding out who she really was because he had spent so long hating the culprit, but that was before he knew the context for the fire

Users who are viewing this thread