A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 66

@Azariah It's simple, he is also in love with her. Remember his foreshadowing of "not being easy to sort feelings into black and white"? Just because he found out stuff about her doesn't mean that his previous affection will just vanish. Especially since he knows her fault is rather indirect.

@45am. @Leonhart93. Sorry, I worded it wrong. He does love her, but he knows he resents her too. What I didn’t like is him pretending that it’s all love, giving Ellen false hope. It’s kind of like being plastic/fake. I know he didn’t intend to do that, but that’s what he’s doing. I just wish he will learn to forgive her and go separate ways. I feel so hurt for Ellen that I can’t even ship them anymore. I just want this to end peacefully 😢

Fed-Kun's army
@spyridoula NGL, I giggle a little every time I run into a manhwa chapter where the male lead is shirtless. Usually, their lovingly shaded abs absolutely clash with the context of the scene.

I'm not sure if she told him but in her backstory we know that she actually almost died because the villagers set her place on fire and chained her to a table and the fire spread because of the weeds that burn easily (? kinda forgot if they set her house on fire but I think so). And in fact in her desperation she traded the souls for immortality this resulting in the entire village fire. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I have no desire to search through all the shitty Caidel episodes

Oh shit is about to go down... well he still can burn her but she just won't die

Aggregator gang
@saku_mochi that's what ACTUALLY happened but at the time and from all those years Caidel didn't know this. Hearing the truth has probably given him some seriously mixed feelings since he's basically hated her on the basis that she burned everything down and she was the cause. He aint just going to switch and stop hating her just like that but he probably knows he's wrong and is trying to change but it's going to take time and not just be like "oh ok".

i’m in internal conflict rn idk the way i want the story to go :( i love ellen the most though so i just want her to be happy at the end of this; with or without caidel

Oof.. So he loves and hates her and now she knows. I feel like Ellen might try to leave or try to kill herself in order to sate his resentment. She seems like the self sacrificing type for those she loves. It must feel terrible knowing your lover hates you deep down and you're the cause of it.

Banned
I still kinda hope Ellen decides to sleep forever and he regrets and hates himself for the way he acted. Would be quite the bitter yet fitting ending

bruhhh i fucking knew ittt caidel was the boy from the village there were so many hints about this throughout the later bits of the story kxkksx

dun DUN!! so it seems like caidel really does hate ellen o-o i’m scared to know how ellen will react to that revelation...

i hope caidel follows it up saying he still loves her otherwise ellen is not gonna take that well :// i hope they both come to understand each other’s sides of this and don’t just look at things from a surface level

I just want happiness for these two. They deserve it. Ugh why is therr just tragedy. Please end it with a happy ending😭 I am here just to see these two get the happiness they deserve 😭❤

Users who are viewing this thread