A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 66

@Azariah Props to the author for going in this direction, something that I seldom see in the genre. Divergences pretty much always happen when you put two different people together, especially if they have their own heavy baggage. It would be the easiest if there are no divergences, but that's pretty much never the case if you go forward in time long enough.
In the end, the couple that stands is one in which they learn to work out those divergences. And might even come out even more in love afterwards.

@Learen Tragedy? Please, it's nothing like that right now when it comes to them 😂. Things actually went quite okay for them, all the circumstances considered.
It can go WAY worse if the tragedy route is invoked. Pray that it doesn't actually get there.
My feeling is that it won't go there, usually in those stories they keep way more secrets from each other or they have enemies everywhere. Their current situation is actually relaxed in comparison.

imJDJDJFJFJFJDJDJDJDJDJFJFHJDKWJFKFJF!!!!!! so sad. idk what. ellen is gonna do jdjdjdj 😭😭😭 if caidel and ellen don’t get the happy ending they deserve what’s the point??

OH gods please let this be a "I loathed you - but now I realize, after hearing your story, and finding you here like this, that I love you with every fiber of my being and need you to understand just how much I love you, you blessed angel."

yikes i what i have to say, just yikes, but also "loathed" is in past tense, so he probably doesn't feel that way anymore, or at least not as strong

i feel like it’s more realistic that he has mixed feelings after knowing what she has done (accidentally or not). i’m glad he finally opened up about his emotions instead of bottling them up.

I've been waiting for this chapter for soooo long!!! It's sooo good. Finally we know Caidel's feelings and why he feels that way, and the part about why his aura is like that is interesting.

I wonder how Ellen will take it, I really hope these two can resolve their feelings, I'm sure Caidel has to realize by now she didn't burn the village intentionally.

Users who are viewing this thread