A Wonderful Boyfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

i can't beileve people are more mad at her than at him. he was the one that gave her the ticket, how else was she supposed to take that as. lol. they both suck but i think he sucks more.

Group Leader
@aiea Why be mad at Naoya for giving Moron-girl the ticket? He was living up to his promise that he would give her the ticket if she got a boyfriend and, as far as he knows, she got herself a boyfriend. How is that a shitty thing to do? It's pretty admirable in my book. She could have refused the ticket, or told him she'd accept it if he would go with her but, more importantly, she had the perfect opportunity to tell Naoya she was not dating for real, that it was all a lie, but she did not do so. By accepting the ticket on those terms, she was perpetuating her own lie. I have zero (0) sympathy for her. She was using 3rd-wheel dude in order to make Naoya jealous. She jumps to erroneous conclusions, one after another.

Although it is pretty much Moron-girl's black-haired friend who led the moron by the nose and got her in this mess between 3rd-wheel dude and Naoya, I'm glad she came down on Moron-girl for not being true to herself. Unfortunately, it'll probably have no effect on the single-digit I.Q. moron.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mayadee
i was thinking that too. 90s/early 2000s shoujo drags these out for so many chapters. 😂 I hope this manga doesn’t go that route. It’s exhausting.

@mayadee anyone looking at the number of vols in the series should expect some DRAMAAAA. I'm definitely reading to see how this plays out. Thanks for your hard work!

Group Leader
@Mangagirl07 Apparently you have not read all the comments I have left here on mangadex or other websites, not that I give a shit. Have you fallen in love with me or something? You seem to be following me around like a stalker.

@fredfriendly aww so fiesty! I love reading and rereading the comments and since you responded to one of my comments a few days ago I've noticed your name coming up. Are you flame reading this series now?

and just when u thought that the communication issues would clear up... jesus christ the author is just dragging it out at this point

This is a pain to read, so I'll skim reading until all of them get their misunderstanding solved. Maybe 5-10 more chaptera until it's solved.

@FredFriendly uh i think i would be upset that someone that i had feelings for gave me a ticket to go out with another guy. that's basically telling her he doesn't care and doesn't like her. i wouldn't say it's admirable, especially with the usual shoujo manga tropes of assuming that someone is not interested because they don't communicate that they are. he basically set played himself. lol. but i definitely agree that she should have used that opportunity to tell him the truth. but he could have done the same!

but like i said, they both suck. she is to blame for not telling him her feelings, just as he is to blame for not telling her about his feelings. i just think that he sucks more because he is essentially pushing her towards the second male lead by hiding how he feels and giving the ticket. she doesn't push him towards the other female (forget her name). also, i'm giving the girl the benefit of the doubt because this is her first time having a crush and she has 0 experience, whereas the male lead has some and could just say how he feels.

Group Leader
@aiea Apparently you must have the same mentality of the Moron-girl if you cannot accept the fact he gave her the ticket because he promised to do so when she got a boyfriend yet you twist it, just like she did, into meaning that he doesn't like or care about her. He's also not "pushing her towards the second male lead by hiding how he feels and giving the ticket" since, as far as he knows, she and 3rd-wheel dude are already a couple and she needs no pushing. You are also ignoring what the ex said to Moron-girl that he would never confess to a girl who already has a boyfriend and it is Moron-girl's own fault that he wouldn't confess to her since she agreed to be in a fake relationship just to make him jealous and did not otherwise tell him the truth that it was a lie.

Im getting frustrated here hahaha naoya just seem so uninterested in everything and it pissed me off at this point im rooting for shuhei at least he is honest :’)

@FredFriendly if you read my actual message i said "with the usual shoujo manga tropes" meaning this is what typically happens in shoujo manga. misunderstandings. true that she doesn't need the pushing now, but if he's giving a girl a ticket to go out with another guy, he is digging his own grave. i think a couple chapters back, he saw that she was with a guy and he said it was none of his business or whatever, causing her to start that fake relationship in the first place. maybe if he said what he truly thought, they wouldn't have needed to do all that. i don't know why you are putting him on a pedestal, but whatever. i was just stating that they are both acting like fools.

and i was just giving my two cents and you had to get butthurt and insult me. i guess you get your rocks off trying to start drama in comment sections. that's cool dude, however you want to spend your time.

Group Leader
@aiea Oh, yeah, I'm masturbating to all the drama I create in the comment sections even while my butt hurts so bad 'cause it's bleeding!

I love absurdity of this comment: but if he's giving a girl a ticket to go out with another guy, he is digging his own grave. How many ways can you ignore the fact that he is following up on his promise? All of them, I guess... As for saying that it was none of his business, that was absolutely true. Would you rather he obsessively pry into every aspect of her life?

Well, you can have your pedestal for the Moron-girl and I'll just continue to call it like I see it. Not much sense for us to pursue this anymore.

I'm happy her friend called her out. She's being stupid ASSUMING his feelings instead of "giving it her all" and asking him. I understand fear of rejection, but come on stop being a sissy its not fair to any of them this way. So frustrating to watch all this drama because she can't get it together and he doesn't take initiative either (if you like her tell her with words you dolt)

Users who are viewing this thread