A Wonderful Boyfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER!!! Wow, I got weirdly emotional halfway through this chapter--I think a sense of relief that they both decided they would foolishly go after their heart's desire. I'm satisfied that they both decided it.

I've reread the last few chapters several times now. On the most recent rereading I wondered where our brave heroine had gone. I think Naoya, feeling a little jealous, dismissed her when he saw her with Shohei, and then kept her at arms-length for a while after. Sadly, I think that took the wind out of her sails for a while. She was afraid and that fear made her timid. I'm glad to see she got her chutzpah back. Naoya... really does seem to care enough.

Lost Translations thank you SO MUCH for this massive release! It's like you knew how we'd react. I'm so glad I stuck through. Can't wait to read on!!!! Sending love to @auroraborealis and @mayadee

Edit: I just reread it!!! I'm on the verge of ugly crying lololol. Did you notice how Naoya started sparkling when he admitted his feelings? And when they kissed? *swoon*. He's so aloof but the man feels!!! Shohei is definitely more my cup of tea, but there are all sorts of personalities. I think he'll balance well with Nonoka ☺

Fed-Kun's army
Finally!! 😭
So happy Shohei is happier now too. I hope the new couple stays together forever. Even if it was rushed, but they’re a side couple I guess it’s expected 😅😂

Thank you for the quick updates! 💕

I’m sorry y’all! I’m gonna say it since no one else is saying it.... I hate the ML OMG!!

Why does he look like that, he looks soooo annoying like sooooooo irritating with that constant smirk on his face.

I wanna punch him in the face every time I see his face 🤷🏽‍♂️🤛🏾

AHHHHHHH YAAAAAA GOOD JOB NONOKA EEEEE
Also Its a bit dissatisfying seeing Shohei resolve his love life like that lol Hes the goodest boi tho🥺
Thank you for the chapter!

@Mangagirl07
LOLOLOL
I'm so happy for you too girl 😍😍☺️
See, it's really worth the wait afterall 😊

Aaah..now I can finally sleep well at night 😴

damn~ what a rollercoaster ride of emotions. I was really mad for these past chapters like I really invested feelings on it. The problem now is that I was upset with their problem when I dont even have a lovelife/boyfriend to deal with. They're giving me headaches 🤣

Aggregator gang
Shohei, please find your own happiness. You really are a good boy.

This chapter feels like a finale lol

Aggregator gang
Hurrah! I know how frustrating that was but I swear the rest of the story isn't like that. I've read quite a bit ahead (the website sadly does not exist anymore), so I know.

ML is really not as wishy-washy or stoic as he seems on the surface. He takes things at his own pace and that backfired on him in this case. She ended up getting a boyfriend suddenly. Even if he was aware something was fishy, it wasn't his place to intervene. He could have walked away and moved on. But when he tried he realized he liked her way more than he thought he did. If he'd known it was gonna be like that I promise you he would have moved faster from the beginning.

I actually really like the ML in this one. He's surprisingly cute.

Users who are viewing this thread