A Wonderful New World

Double-page supporter
based on the amount of fucking in this, every accessible surface must be constantly covered in sweat and semen

Group Leader
Coloring art for womans character is the best... (Specially for team leader) ^^

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me why Manhwa18 took out all their chapters and now are posting them back?
It's incredibly annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
The art reminds me of LINDA. Other than that OLs are my weakness.

Fantastic artwork, but the MC should be dropped off a tall building. I mean it opens up with just about every niceguy(tm) cliche in the book, quickly followed by a bit of non consensual molestation. Dropped at chapter 5 cause I just can't not hate this guy.

@DerekUrban Well to be fair most of the girls in this manwha are shitty as well. The MC prolly won't survive in this setting if he retained his nice guy personality from the beginning. He's not completely bad though.

Love both the story, characters and the art. To bad there's a gap in translation guess I gotta wait until they fill it. Hope they do it soon this one is one of my favos.

Group Leader
First translator Bobo has stoped at 18 after that LKoala has done summary for 19 to 48, then he started scanlation from 49, finally Manhwa18 decide to do missing chapter 19 To 48.

No snipe, everyone is aware of the work of each translator.🤔

Damn it sucks about ch 30 to 48, guess i gotta wait till they release it all :(

Users who are viewing this thread