A Workplace Where You Can't Help But Smile - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
From Kuzushiro but its an Office Lady instead Married Couples and Cousins

Dex-chan lover
Kuzushiro has such a wild range of manga between that, Inugami to Nekoyama and Brother's wife.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the clothe editor holding at the end look like a male suit ?
Plot twist: Mc was right all along

LAJ

Hoping for a Mangaka x Assistant story, though it already seems like it might be a wishful thinking type manga or the editor would be the love interest. That is if Kuzushiro doesn't hit us with that oh so prevalent SUBTEXT.

Dex-chan lover
I've rarely related to a character as much as I have to the mangaka in this story right now.

Dex-chan lover
She's indeed too much of a pain to handle XD I'm glad assistant girl is there to make things move forward o.o

Supporter
@0mniessence I saw you were doing this on you FB page, and I nearly missed this! Thanks for your work!

Dex-chan lover
Beh. Can't see this being funny for long. I barely finished this chapter. The mangaka having delusions about her editor and driving her assistant insane is funny. But the crying and hysterics are just boring. What would be funny is if she subconsciously creates a character that resembles her editor and the assistant is constantly having to make her rewrite the story because she is making the character go through all kinds of delusionary scenarios. And the mangaka generally driving the assistant to the point where she is holding on to her sanity by a thread. The greatest comic potential this manga has is in the mangaka driving that girl absolutely bonkers. That would be sure to get me to laugh out loud :D

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes, the thing I look foward the most in yuri/subtext works: het sex scene!/s
the mc's wild imagination going that direction aside, I thought it was a fun, decent chapter, and I particularly liked the assistant, so let's see where this one goes.

Double-page supporter
A workplace where you can't help but quit.
I'd hate to be an assistant with a mangaka like that.

Users who are viewing this thread